raffle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congratz! you won! next raffle starts tomorrow (March 8). keep cool, keep up the ideas, and you might just win! Ransayer add me to your b list before March 10, or ill have to choose someone else.

~wugnut :D
i added you to my friends!

(im violetetchigirl101)

congrats!

congratz! you won! next raffle starts tomorrow (March 8). keep cool, keep up the ideas, and you might just win! Ransayer add me to your b list before March 10, or ill have to choose someone else.
Um, my username is rainsayre not ransayer. And thanks for making me winner!!!!

Username: katlover001

Reason: I'd just like something nice for my pets to enjoy. :D

congratz! you won! next raffle starts tomorrow (March 8). keep cool, keep up the ideas, and you might just win! RAINSAYRE ADD ME 2 YOUR B LIST BEFORE MARCH 10 OR I WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE SOMEONE ELSE. :(

~wugnut :p
Im sorry rainsayre but the time limit has past for the item to be given (i can only send items 2 friends :( ). I am giving the second raffle to katlover001! i have 2 reasons. One she was on my b list on time and two she has a good reason!

(Rainsayre sorry bout spelling your name wrong :) If you ever get around to adding me to your b list, i might send you something special 4 all the trouble ;) )

Countinue the good ideas for the present raffle!

~wugnut ^_^

Im sorry rainsayre but the time limit has past for the item to be given (i can only send items 2 friends :unsure: ). I am giving the second raffle to katlover001! i have 2 reasons. One she was on my b list on time and two she has a good reason!
(Rainsayre sorry bout spelling your name wrong :D If you ever get around to adding me to your b list, i might send you something special 4 all the trouble :unsure: )

Countinue the good ideas for the present raffle!

~wugnut :unsure:
Thanks! I love the item!

Im batneko. I can contribute a rare furniture if you need! I have a bath already, so I can give you my black cats bath :mellow:

Hey! Um, i have one webkinz and i have about 326 points. So i dont have a lot of point to buy things. I know u guys are probably good at earning money but it seems like i have really sour luck when it comes to the games i can play. So ummm i gguess i want one so my house will be a little nicer.

(maybe instead i can get some things for my room theme, but rares sound mmore interesting!) i have a space room.

username:sissy22984

why: my 20 webkinz are soo poor they dont have beds .

they are all sick!

username: (even though you already know it!) rainsayre

Reason: My pet's birthday is coming soon and I want to give her something nice.

P.S. I added you to my buddy list just to let you know.

mikki10124

my webkinz pets b-day is coming soon and my cousins are really sick so i would most likely give it to them. and on webkinz im really poor

Last edited by a moderator:
user name: katlover001

Reason: My pet's birthday is one day before mine and we could both enjoy the item for our birthdays.

Because i have to share an account with somebody and they always steal my stuff. :angry: :angry:

--by metcalfs sis, not her. send to gorilla577

~mom wont let me have an account :D :angry: ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Um, i have one webkinz and i have about 326 points. So i dont have a lot of point to buy things. I know u guys are probably good at earning money but it seems like i have really sour luck when it comes to the games i can play. So ummm i gguess i want one so my house will be a little nicer.

(maybe instead i can get some things for my room theme, but rares sound mmore interesting!) i have a space room.

im malakai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back