raffle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Um, i have one webkinz and i have about 326 points. So i dont have a lot of point to buy things. I know u guys are probably good at earning money but it seems like i have really sour luck when it comes to the games i can play. So ummm i gguess i want one so my house will be a little nicer.(maybe instead i can get some things for my room theme, but rares sound mmore interesting!) i have a space room.

im malakai
I have to go with you on this one, I think! SO you're the winner! You will recieve your items in the mail! ONE PROBLEM- YOUR NOT ON MY BUDDY LIST. THE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY.

P.S.- THANK YOU KATLOVER001 (TAMABLUES) FOR DONATING! IT REALLY HELPED. B)

~wugnut :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I still mad at all the ppl starting raffles 'cause less ppl are coming here. If ppl stop coming here i'll go mad, and no one, and I mean NO one, wants to be near me when i'm mad. If you are starting a raffle tell me before you start one - plz there are already 2 others going on. This topic has a copyright.

REMEMBER:If you are starting a raffle, tell me before you start one.

B) :lol: :huh: :( :lol:

~wugnut :lol:

I'm not starting any soon, but didn't you say you'd give out exclusives? Oh well!

I have the same reason. I can't get over losing my new best friend- my dog. I'm heartbroken and don't feel good, and I'd like a little pick-me-up.

//mame :(

I sent you a few special things in the mail.... they're not really exclusives because I don't have a lot of webkinz or kc :hitodetchi: . Most of my exclusives come from my friend who has :wacko: 64 ^_^ webkinz. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your gifts! :furawatchi:

my user is bobbybay i want the item because i am trying to do everything i and llect RARE items and im so poor i cangt buy rares and i havent a lot of webkinz only 1 or 2 and i got the same exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back