Rate the Siggy above you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to be rude (if its possible to be more rude than your signature) but I find your signature to be , well , you know! Rude and immature. But I must ask, if you think Tama Talk sucks , why are you on it? I know you said you'd block anyone who asks but guess what? I won't be messaging you anyways. Your signature has one to many put-downs. Though you have a good choice of color, that kind of thing is not my style. [[[and when I say that kind of thing, I mean RUDE.]]] 1/10 (1 pt. for color cordination)

- *MSTF~

You believe what is a joke?? I'd rate yours 6/10... I get the whole joker thing because I saw the movie an am personally a big fan. Its nice to see an avatar that matches a signature. By the way: what font is that? I like it (but I wont use it). I'd suggest not underlining your words and aligning them in a classic fashion :) Ha! One more thing I noticed is that your signature [& avvie] match your karma. So yah, its pretty great. Could use a bit more.

MSTF

The tamatalk sucks thing in that person's siggy. And thanks, :D wait which font i used two different ones. and I tried adding a bit to it, but it made it to long :)

5/10 I like yours, I don't wanna sound rude but it's a bit jumbled you know? :(

I don't know.. it sounds pretty real. We'll have to ask him/her for themselves . In the mean time ... I was wondering about the main fonts with the quotes :) They're nice. I have a question... How did my signature get from a 3/10 to a 5/10??? Take a second look? xP Yes... by jumbled you mean : ??? I'm not sure exactly. I don't have a dictionary near by. Besides, people have different definitions for different words. What's yours? And how is mine jumbled?

Word of the day: Jumbled

Oh! Ps- 6/10 ~

MSTF

It's ok. Doesn't really match your avatar so the pink kinda throws me of. not very original but yet a goo use of colors. The quote is pretty funny :3 I like how you put the little alt crown. Very crafty [in a good way]. I didn't click on the link yet but when you say "please click! please!! its not bad" then I'm not sure I want to click on it. You know what 'm saying? It is pretty organized. I'll give a 4/10 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back