Rate the Siggy above you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow such nice shades of blue. A little unorganized. Things need to be more in place , such as your clickable links. I like the color you wrote your name in . the i l l part kind of hurts my eyes :D I might just be sensitive though. Nothing to worry about. I haven't visited oreo because I feel it has nothing to do with the rate of your signature. Over all I like it. It has its ups and downs. 5/10 , ncie :)

Dawnie

Edit: that was or Illey12. that what I get for taking to long. xPicklex, I give you 6/10. Its nice aswell. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes its still under construction. You see, i've been busy with much other things. I haven't gotten time to fix it but I'll find time. yeah. Trying to organize that Hatch is , tiring. Thanks for your honest opinion. As for yours , i'm going to give it the same as what I did last time. I'm not sure what it was but I have my mind set. :) I think I need a break from this topic :D It's been fun :D

Dawnie

Ha :) I'm not new , I just seem new. Its ok if you can't join. Alot of other people can't join. There are about 50,000 members on tama talk. Only 2 of them are joining. If I was upset that 49,998 weren't joining , i'd be very sad. maybe next time , ok? Or , when does your adult get married? You can start on Gen 2 (meaning get married at the same time we untab/restart. 6/10 ~

Dawnie

8/10

It's pretty good, except what's that quote thing? :mametchi: ^_^ :) :huh: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
5/10

It's a pretty good siggy, but I'm not so big on putting your avatar saying into your siggy, though I'm thinking I might do it soon, so no offense! :eek:

6/10

It's O.K.

But I like more in my siggy. That's my opion, anyway.

I'm sure you have your own siggy style. :D

And besides that part of your siggy, I think it's great! :hitodetchi:

And also, neon is very pretty, espiecally when it's pink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back