Rate the Siggy above you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5/10

Nice colour scheme, because it matches your avvie! But I'm afraid I didn't really click with the lyrics and it's needs more in it. As in loads of bright, bold colours and large fonts. ^_^

ummn, thats not the point to it. it's meant to be serious. and i beleive i'll use any size font i want. it's a serious poem of mine, and it's meant to match my avvie. it's a philosophy about time. it's meant to be gray. it's meant to be dull.

4/10

3/10
It's kinds pointless and the orange and violet clash.

I also don't like the dull blue you have in there.

Sorry.
Firstly, to Jinx3295, your siggy is MUCH better now you've changed it!! :blink:

And to Fire.Fly, the 'dull' blue is only in there cos there isnt room to change its colour. Also, the orange and violet DON'T clash. Apparently, the 'in' colours to wear this season are yellow and pink, so i changed each colour by a shade or two to get orange and violet! I don't like your lyrics, but maybe you should change them??

Firstly, to Jinx3295, your siggy is MUCH better now you've changed it!!  :blink:
And to Fire.Fly, the 'dull' blue is only in there cos there isnt room to change its colour. Also, the orange and violet DON'T clash. Apparently, the 'in' colours to wear this season are yellow and pink, so i changed each colour by a shade or two to get orange and violet! I don't like your lyrics, but maybe you should change them??
Actually, they do kinda clash.

You can't change tones and still expect to have a great combo.

And you didn't rate.

8.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
To Fire.Fly, I have just experimented with lots of different tones and colours, but came to the conclusion that you were wrong and that I love how well my colours go together. :blink: Don't try and put it down, OK? 'Cos I love it just the way it is!!

And to Jinx3295, the reason your new poem is better is because the font is cheerful and it says 'i'll be ok' so it's more jolly!! :blink: Also, the poem is overall much better than your last!!!

10/10

It's like a painting made out of words.

The first time you, (well, I do anyway), look at a picture you get the first impression but then the longer you look the more you see. It's how you interpret it I guess. =]

You should enter a poetry competition! You'd probably get published.

Oh, and the colours so match. The gray is perfect and the blue is like the blue of a stormy sea, not clear and bright but still blue.

EDIT - Dammit, I posted too late.

@ bratzroxg

2/10

Oh, and you didn't rate.

Anyway, if you like them then go for it but I just don't like them at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back