Rate the Siggy above you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10
It's like a painting made out of words.

The first time you, (well, I do anyway), look at a picture you get the first impression but then the longer you look the more you see. It's how you interpret it I guess. =]

You should enter a poetry competition! You'd probably get published.

Oh, and the colours so match. The gray is perfect and the blue is like the blue of a stormy sea, not clear and bright but still blue.

EDIT - Dammit, I posted too late.

@ bratzroxg

2/10

Oh, and you didn't rate.

Anyway, if you like them then go for it but I just don't like them at all.
Stop being so mean, OK??? :blink: :blink: I like them, and if you haven't got anything nice to say, then don't say it at all.

I'm glad to have stood up for myself against a bully! :lol:

Stop being so mean, OK??? :blink: :blink: I like them, and if you haven't got anything nice to say, then don't say it at all.I'm glad to have stood up for myself against a bully! :lol:
ummn, how is she a bully? she said if you like them, then go for it. i just don't

that's not mean or bully-ish.

all she said was that she didn't like the colors. and that if you like them, then go for it.

and you are no different, honestly. you told me the colors were dull and boring.

you did the same thing she did, so don't say anything like that.

so stick to your word of 'if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all'

KK? good. get it, got it, good. >_<

4/10

ummn, how is she a bully? she said if you like them, then go for it. i just don'tthat's not mean or bully-ish.

all she said was that she didn't like the colors. and that if you like them, then go for it.

and you are no different, honestly. you told me the colors were dull and boring.

you did the same thing she did, so don't say anything like that.

so stick to your word of 'if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all'

KK? good. get it, got it, good. >_<

4/10
Can you stop going on about this now please?? End of conversation.

:blink:

Hhahah yea. When i was little I was soo afraid of the soccer ball but i played anyway. whenever it came near me i would run away and my mom would yell at me to go get the ball. I'm not afraid anymore and I'm wokring on my skills. I get hit a lot. Lol. My mom doesnt want me to join a team but my dad does. My mom said,"Why should you join a team? Your afraid of the ball anyway," Ugh she still thinks im afraid. lol. 5/10.

>_> this year in gym, i ran away from the baseball. soccer ball. and volley ball. and even the basket ball. why? because i've been hit in the head with sport's balls a lot, and i'm too afraid to get hit again

2/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back