Rate the user name

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9.5/10 If you're going to post don't post so many times in a row and rate the username above you like the title of this topic. Please, people.

How is she a bad actress? I think the only reason she got the part of Miley on hannah montana was because she was a good actress, not a good singer. Jamie Lynn Spears is a bad actress. Poop can do better than her and I'm not kidding.
What do you rate her?

Please rate them instead of chatting about your celeberty, ok?

Thanks.

CL: 8/10

mametchi :)

How did I not type my words all the way?
heres yours:

mileyroxursox2342

and if i liked hanny montanny, i would've done it

mileyrocksyoursocks2342

and that whole

blah blah blah, most girls like hanna montana, blah blah blah, i cant understand boys but not this" type thing, kinda struck me as sexist. but whatever, i think this whole miley thing should end.

Mametchi_411, i like it, but not too uncommon. 6/10

heres yours:
mileyroxursox2342

and if i liked hanny montanny, i would've done it

mileyrocksyoursocks2342

and that whole

blah blah blah, most girls like hanna montana, blah blah blah, i cant understand boys but not this" type thing, kinda struck me as sexist. but whatever, i think this whole miley thing should end.

Mametchi_411, i like it, but not too uncommon. 6/10
Ok, ur not the king of the world. If I want to type it as ur instead of your, I can. You can't stop me. :l Anyways I give ur user a 7/10. Much better than what you had given me.

Last edited by a moderator:
blue slip, give her a break, its her opinion. 6/10 because you know what, its your opinion and if you like Hannah Montana, So be it!

blue slip, give her a break, its her opinion. 6/10 because you know what, its your opinion and if you like Hannah Montana, So be it!
Hey thanx for sticking up for me. :D Anyways you didn't have to keep on giving me a higher and higher score. First it was 2/10 now it's 6/10. That was nice of you and you didn't have to do that. :D Anyways thanx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back