Rate the user name

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, ur not the king of the world. If I want to type it as ur instead of your, I can. You can't stop me. :l Anyways I give ur user a 7/10. Much better than what you had given me.
yes your majesty.

i am so sorry. i am so wrong and you are right. i am a hurtful and bad person. i will think before i type next time. i'm horrible, i just hope that you can find it in your glorious heart to forgive my wretched soul. i will never rate you low again, your esteem deserves to be boosted so much more than mine. i will listen to hannah montana for the rest of my days and never, ever mention the fact that i think she sucks. i have wronged you, ever so much.

by the way, a most can tell by my shining beauty and sparkling personality, i'm not a guy.

i give your self-expressent, accurate username a

i/10

btw,

i wll strt tpng lke dis so i my nvr ffend n-e-1 evr 'gain.

wishing you a long, plentiful, miley-filled life,

*bows, and again*

blue♣slip

ah, and for kk445,

9/10

yes your majesty.
i am so sorry. i am so wrong and you are right. i am a hurtful and bad person. i will think before i type next time. i'm horrible, i just hope that you can find it in your glorious heart to forgive my wretched soul. i will never rate you low again, your esteem deserves to be boosted so much more than mine. i will listen to hannah montana for the rest of my days and never, ever mention the fact that i think she sucks. i have wronged you, ever so much.

by the way, a most can tell by my shining beauty and sparkling personality, i'm not a guy.

i give your self-expressent, accurate username a

i/10

btw,

i wll strt tpng lke dis so i my nvr ffend n-e-1 evr 'gain.

wishing you a long, plentiful, miley-filled life,

*bows, and again*

blue♣slip

ah, and for kk445,

9/10
ok, stop. Can we just forget about this? I never said I was the king of the world. I said you were acting like the king of the world. Its extremely rude when someone wants to do something their way and you saying that their way is wrong and that only ur way is right (for example you said I had to type your instead of ur). You wouldn't like it if someone's like, "Blue Slip, that username doesn't even make sense. Blue Slip, what the heck? Why didn't you make ur username Blue Sky or something? That makes way more sense than Blue Slip." Im entitled to my own opinions. And so are you. I like hannah montana, and you hate it. You can't make someone hate something just because you hate it. (9/10 for kk)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm sorry I don't like your username. I'm just not a huge fan of Miley Cyrus or the numbers. 2/10

2/10;

I am female. And about the "I didn't really like ur user to begin with. I was being nice and giving you a 5/10." It's okay if you don't like my username, not many people know the song it's from. You don't have to give a higher rating to be nice, it's honesty, y'know? In real life it could end up hurting somebody's feelings.

2/10;I am female. And about the "I didn't really like ur user to begin with. I was being nice and giving you a 5/10." It's okay if you don't like my username, not many people know the song it's from. You don't have to give a higher rating to be nice, it's honesty, y'know? In real life it could end up hurting somebody's feelings.
Im sorry. :) I just said I didn't like ur user and that I was just being nice because I was mad. That was about the billionth time when someone said they hated my user because they hate hannah montana. Your user's actually ok. I was just saying that I hated ur user cause I was mad. My original rating really was 5/10. I didn't mean it when I said I rated it 0/10. Sorry. No offence I thought ur user was kinda weird. It's original though. :D Ur right I dont know the song it's from. What is it from?

2/10;

It's okay, everyone has their own opinions, right? ^__^

The song is Five Minutes to Midnight by Boys Like Girls, there's a part where they say "...see our name in city lights"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back