Real First Name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you three guesses.

No, it's NOT Jasen. :p When I was little, I wanted it to be my name, so I made it my username here and now people always think my name is Jasen. Dx But my real name is Zach. Sometimes I say my name is Jasen to people I don't know to not be revealing true personal info. Let's hope they don't see this post... xD :p

Mine is Carlos. A lot of people usually mistaken me as "Mexican" because of my name.

Lets see if you can guess by my username, eh?

No it's not Sarah

Only kidding, of course it is xD

Alicia,

(I think this is a nice topic for use to get to know eachother)

Ugh. Sadly, my real first name is Ashley.

Ick.

However since one of my middle names is Montanae, I normally just go by that name, and, others normally just call me Nae (Which is way prettier than Ashley, in my opinion).

(And, Liam, don't change it! This sounds beyond creepy, but, if I ever happen to have a boy, the top two names I'm looking at are Liam and Iean. Liam is such a pretty name...)

*muahmuah*

- Nae

Last edited by a moderator:
Sara.

Without an h. It really irritates me when people add the h to my name.
I know, right? My friend Sara gets really ticked when someone spells her name with an 'h'.

Obviously, with my name being Tamsyn, many people spell it wrong. So I'm used to it. :V

My name is Kristin-Laurin~

I can't stand it when people spell it Kristen, Kristan, Kristyn, Krystin, etc..

And It's LAURIN. WITH AN I. NOT AN E.

But I just go by Kristin, or Kris~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back