Real First Name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara.

Without an h. It really irritates me when people add the h to my name.
That's my mom's name as well, without and h. It does irritate her when it is spelled wrong.

My real name is Alexandra, and I usually go by Alex, as well as some other random nicknames, lol.

My name's Claire. I hate it when people misspell it and write it without an I or an E.

Danielle, but I go by Dani.

I was almost named Danica- how cool would that have been? It means THE MORNING STAR- that's so pretty!!!!!! Darn Danielle... :p

Violetchilluvr3

I'll give ya one guess.

Teri with ONE 'r' and an 'i' People always spell it Terri, Terry, etc. and it annoys me!

My real name is Renee, and I ate it. A LOT!!! :p

It's SO uncommon!!!!! And the one thing that irritates me is when people spell it wrong. They sometimes spell it like Rene, Renne, or Renae, and it's like "HRNGGGGGGG NUUUU!!!!!!! >:U"

LOL my real name is ******

I can't actually tell you it since I'm not allowed to. For obvious safety reasons. OTHER KIDS OUT THERE TELLING UR REAL NAMES IS NOT A GOOD IDEA!!

But my username doesn't give much away.

LOL my real name is ******

I can't actually tell you it since I'm not allowed to. For obvious safety reasons. OTHER KIDS OUT THERE TELLING UR REAL NAMES IS NOT A GOOD IDEA!!

But my username doesn't give much away.
Then why would you bother posting? :S

And its really not unsafe to give out your firt name seeing how large our world is and how many people have the same name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back