really... innapropiate ads

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchigirl2

Reaction score
yeah so i've seen like 5

and i just got on

one minute ago

and they're of like

girls...

almost naked

o_o

anybody else seeing this?

Is it one of those IMVU ads? They can get pretty bad sometimes.

Was it at the bottom, or at the side of the screen? Was it in text or was it actually an image?

I've seen it too....It's an ad saying something like ''Find singles in your area!'' and that sort of thing.

These are the ads I hate...remember, Tamatalk isn't a dating site. So why do we have these ads?

But, then again, the ads are what keeps TT running....I just wish we could have more appropiate ads.

Nothing you can really do about except ignore..

In some cases if you pay a certain amount of money for a site, the less ads will be on your site. :]

Nope. Just refresh the page when you see something like that. It usually goes away...

I don't think this ad is inappropreate,

But the love button ad.

It is soooooo annoying :furawatchi: :lol: :p

They ask you for your phone number. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't think this ad is inappropreate,But the love button ad.

It is soooooo annoying :furawatchi: :lol: :p

They ask you for your phone number. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Wow, thats really bad! I think they should get rid of the ads. End of story, I mean isn't this a advertisment free website?

No but this one that says Love Button push me hard! o_O They should have those adds blocked considering alot of ten year olds on here might be curious and click on it then see something inapropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back