really... innapropiate ads

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thats really bad! I think they should get rid of the ads. End of story, I mean isn't this a advertisment free website?
There have always been advertisements to pay for the site.

I don't think Admin can do anything about it, unless there's a way to block the site where they are coming from.

[COLOR= darkviolet]Wow, thats really bad! I think they should get rid of the ads. End of story, I mean isn't this a advertisment free website?[/COLOR]
No, about a year ago Admin decided to get ad's because it was too much to pay for the site, and having advertisements helps pay for it.

I've seen it too....It's an ad saying something like ''Find singles in your area!'' and that sort of thing.These are the ads I hate...remember, Tamatalk isn't a dating site. So why do we have these ads?

But, then again, the ads are what keeps TT running....I just wish we could have more appropiate ads.
ya some kids mite go on and see the ads...

Remember that google has a search program that finds key words in topic titles and etc. So if you talk about it, you're more likely to see it.

Like, if there's a topic about chocolate, there will probably be an ad about chocolate in there. If it's a topic about ipods, you might see an ad for a FREE* IPOD SHUFFLE! And so on. So, when people complained about that ad with the firery hand- guess what? That ad came along.

Well, that's probably not what you were trying to talk about, but the more you know...

This is one true statement, not like all those bandwidth people say.

Getting rid a certain amount of ads cost a lot of money, take a look when you make websites that you have to pay a fee for. :p

Yes I agree I have seen a few Pop up! Like Find your Perfect Mate with half naked girls and Stuff! Don't worry your not the only one

Yes I agree I have seen a few Pop up! Like Find your Perfect Mate with half naked girls and Stuff! Don't worry your not the only one
Pop ups on tamatalk?? The only Pop-ups I had was PM's.. Try Mozilla Firefox, all time best browser.

Are you talking about IMVU? I think I've seen those before; they shouldn't be on here...

-DDDTrooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back