reboot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello everyone before J.C. went to bed she made a song and here it is ps i recored it but heres the words she was only sitting around then made ok here it is!

tamatalk,tamatalk tamatalk is the best ever ever ever it has tamagotchi fans for me and you tamatalk tamatalk i wish i could meet more friends

did you like her song pm me if you did she'll love fan mail for it!

ps yea page 3

Last edited by a moderator:
hello i have good and bad news im only running J.C. because of school so she can come but shell be sleeping and for the good and bad news the news is that J.c. evolved into a uwasatchi its a bad person on the groth chart if im wrong pm me oh well i wont be pmed if you cant pm me post in this log if you do post ill look at it and then edit it and change it to the part of my log well heres J.C. shes bugging me to so here she is.

momo why did you make me sleep all today

because i had school

then why did you stop running all of your other tamas - my friends

because they cant run right now so get over it

fine are you going to add any other tamas while i run or live

yes when my tamagotchi angel come im going to run that only if i have battries

ok then bye tamatalker im going to get money or do somthing of some sort so byebye tamatalkfans

tamafans this is not the real post a little later maby tommorow but good news i just started json back up so im happy about that so ill post later bye bye.

hi everyone im so happy and sorry for not posting for awile well heres what happened.jc left her kid alex hes a mattaritchi and for jason hes a dreamitchi i got the boys desiny star by a code gen. and he got prodebut and hes in 2nd place and everyone else has the mystery instruments and thats it so yeah ill post later to.

hello sorry for not posting this short ill post tommorow well im happy my tamago is that penguin and just now i married jason to a maiko i think its spelled they had a baby boy so im happy im going to let jason say a few words then bye bye

hi tamatalk im going to name my baby yellow? maby if not red or blue then later on momo told me that his angel is coming so that very exciting or very happy feeling so yeah bye550+ thank tamatalk fans

oh yeah pm me good baby names for a boy ok and for who reads this this log is now called momo and ??? rough logging -the??? resemble the babys name.

ps my tamago will marry tommorow so please send girl and boy names to and ps if you cant send mail to me post here saying that.

mysterygeust:hia momo

omg you came back

yep

well lett me tell you guys who this is this is matteo carson mat for short he was my first tama guy hes a mametchi and he came back to vist and he changed his name and hes 3 years old in human years!well me mat and the gang will be back in like 3 hours after bowling.

SAD POST

like said sad post well heres the news im only running 1 tama you guys chose but till then im done logging the choices are v6,tamago,v4,v1.sorry chose 1 or 2 when i get 10 votes ill start logging again but only 1 if 2 get same amount ill chose between them so sorry its just very hard but if i get a v2 or v3 or v4.5 ill log that so please pm me or if you cant reply in this log.

swish swash swish

omg what is that

swish swash swish

realy what is that

swish swach swish

its me cookie im back but thats not me buzzing

its not me zach

swish swash swish

guys come on tell me

swish swash swish

is it a fly if so cookie and zach get 3 fly swatters

ok

swish swash swish boom boom boom

wait now i remember its angel my angelgotchi

angel:hi and good bye

1 more view and something will happen for 600 hundred views!! ps i never thought i would get this far.

2i0vwxh.jpg

2zg9jsl.jpg

kafxja.jpg

600 VIEWS YEA

how did you guys like it well now heres some bad news i only have my v4 TerassaJean tj short and angel and tj is a yyoungmimitchi i hpoe it evovles today and my v4 is a girl. :D

im not going to post unless i get 5 or 10 emails saying not to or if i chose to log a tama and angel left.or when halloween comes by.

so sad 5 to 7 gens pausing deactivating and so on and the first tama ever to talk here was sally but oh well heres gen 3 with y new baby girl drum roll please didididididiidididididididididodododododoododododddndodondoondodondnod

um hello are you going to interdse me

yes yes honey well this is grape my hitodetchi sorry if not spelled right i wuld have posted soner but this crappy computer doesnt type well but an way heres grape.

im its me grapew im a cidw and this is my bwog all about me ps im bored scince i have no friends but oh well m just happy to be here so any way good bye tamatalk im ready to get on facebook

alltogether goodby tamatalk

stats

0years old

10 lb

tone: 154

rythem 249

original 187

asian music

5466480p

hunger:**

happy:**

stress:00

so happy on stats ill be back so gbye tamafans

well im happy now right before i was going to post now she evolved so now let tell you or shell tell you here she is.

hi i evolved into a chamametchi i hope its spelled right and i cant wait ill i formed a band.so thats it wait wait never mind grape wants to talk

i want to say something or a peom - song i made ok here it is

i love tamagotchi fans fans fans fans love my friends friends friends friends i wish i get fa mail mail mail mail i want fans fans fans fans theres thats it!

can someone please tell me why i have 3 stars if you tell me what im doing wrong ill fix it but for now im done this log till later or till my v3 come and ps i didnt get my id.

ok as if anyone reads my log if you do tell me should i log my v6 grape or my v4 or both ps grape will leave her little boy soon i might name strawberry or berry or straw so you can chose v4 v6 grape and berry or both pm me or post her if you cant pm me.

yes my v3 came and it hatched out a boy im namig alex so im going to log it along with y v6 witch is a kuchitamatchi.

hi everyone im finaly back please update me on what has happened on when i was gone so please i beg you to please pm me on what has been happening and ill start my log on cherry - girl only babie and zach - kikitchi and alice - hitodetchi so ill start logging tommorow so see you tommorow world!

Latest posts

Back