reboot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for not posting but many virises popped up because of tamatalk but sorry ill start this log in about 4 days. :( .....

hey i realy cant post yet i don have a baby yet but in about 2 days i will because i just mated zach and cherry a min ago and they were both boys so yahh ill name them alex and cody so just wait but now cherry wants to talk along with zach here they are... cherry:hi i realy dont want to leave momo with my baby but i guess i dont have a choice so i hope i can come back to the first year celebrations so we all can visit same as the other gens if anyone reads this log you'll know so i realy hope that i can visit again then to see my baby and the othe desendents of me and who im from and see my mommy and daddy well heres zach zach:hi realy want to leave so i can see my desendents and so on so heres the babies babies:goooooooooogoooooooogaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaa mommy 'n' daddy well thats nice the babies are sing so i guess ill finish up this post on my dsi and be back tommorow so well goodbye momo,zach,cherry,alex,cody

Hhey guys the babies are here alone so the is going to start again with alex - cherty left and alex`s baby cody so here im going to let them talk soo here they now go i hope there good talking to you guy alex:goooooooooogooooooooooooogaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaabooooooo wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me:whats wrong i just fed you a 5 star meal so whats wrong??????? cody:googoogaa "smiles and laughs then farts" googoogaagaaaaaaaa me:well thats weird and funny so ill update later - for evolvtion but at like 4:00 so gbye now talk to you later on my dsi cody&alex:googoogaagaaaaagooo me:well what they said gbye.

sorry for not updating i was bowling so the owner- my dad was showing - teaching how to curve my ball - rapter ball well thats enough from me and now to the tamas so ill let them tell you what they evolved into zach:i i i evolved into a a kuribotchi me:well i geuss thats weird i geuss he wants to still be a baby to be cute zach:YES YES IM A KUCHITAMATCHI me:well somones happy "rollseyes and turns and turns man at alex and every one farts."ok and this is a post on my dsi so gbye.

sorry will not be posting for awile because i will be using my kindle i got for christmas from my parents.

yoyoyoo whaaaz up ok now im going to start up my v3 im going tostart it up and name it percy or piper / both rick riodan book charecters so ill be back to post tommorow no wait im doingmy v4

hi every one its me and Melloand mello is a girl and has a rabbit as atoy and a drum set as a toyand here she is:googoo ga stats: mello t 30 r 30 o12 classical music **hunger ***happy momo, mello report tommorow on kindle

hi im back but on my kindle plus in 2 days its my bday so i might get a tama or buy 1 oh yeah im going on a feild trip tommorow so so zoe is coming you might ask who zoe is zoe is my baby tama and right now shes shy so shes not going to talk but she says hi. i will post only log 1s a day.

roarrrr i go on my bday well im 11 and have 1$32 so if i dont get 240 for a ipod4g im getting a new tama. i will log later for real. BYEE

hi im sicck soo littlee post please tell me which tama i should log i cant think well bye ROAR marsh shut BYE HEY LET TALK

YYYYYEEEESSSS i finaly can get on here by computer so color, no confusing post, and more pic, and also longer post

Roar roar roar me me me me marsh me teen me like light green so me this color roar me v3

so i like this color ill be blue yeah and YEA i got a v oh who am i kidding i got a idl coming in the mail itll be here in about a month so YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHh

hey hey hey less about you more about me

ha your off now noone can here youuu scream ha you need a friend so you can talk so ha

"walks out the door and brings friend"

haha i brought a friend home

but your friend is dead so ha and well sorry short post longer and like promised and please tell me tips on the idl it would please tell me. BYE from all

hi hi im sorry to say but i took the battery out and put it in my first tama. for all hunger game fans say hi RUE

can i talk in this color

"jumps to tree then to tree"

rue get down from there your only a child oh well just like Rue

oh berry tree

picks berries

rue do not eat those there bad for you..

shut up your not the boss of me

yes i am im your dad

gr well get the tama off

rue stop being bad theres people watching

'wispers'

well what else do you get from a infant

:hitodetchi: gr well ill be better than ok im sorry everyone im just tired so im cranky so bye

hey stop oh well she ran off to kitkat kit is a friend of mine its a nickname well bye

shhh he left so i came back so guys how it going well it might be his log but oh well its all about me

RRRRRUUUUEEEE GET OFF NOW

~rue, momo~

Latest posts

Back