Rukitchi's P's Please, aka second log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_nnrxtivPAH1s4vwd7o1_1280.png

Today, Rai's clock got set off somehow and she's already 4 years old but no 4th piece.

20150617_191739_zpsrxwo63jh.jpg

Yesterday, Hime was born. Today she's a teenager. (she got this name bc i'm planning to get Himespetchi)

20150619_150436_zps770jqguy.jpg

I painted the heart with black nailpolish, not sure how long it's gonna last though:

20150619_194052_zpszsti0dvc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember reading that your tamagotchi gets a year older for every time the clock passes from 11:59 to 12:00. Congrats on your space princess!! Himespetchi is so cute *heart eyes emoji*

Hime got her tamatomo and it unlocked a new background! Yaaaaay!

tumblr_nqgbf6pi4t1uz5av6o1_540.jpg

Doesn't it match her? :D

Well, time for generation 13!

Yaaay for Mamespetchi <3 I sail this ship <3

tumblr_nqgbrukFRg1uz5av6o4_400.jpg
tumblr_nqgbrukFRg1uz5av6o1_400.jpg

tumblr_nqgbrukFRg1uz5av6o2_400.jpg
tumblr_nqgbrukFRg1uz5av6o3_400.jpg
\

Gen. 13 is (a bit ironically) a boy. Hope he'll grow straight. His name is JamJam. Will try to make him Kuchipatchi for I didn;t het his tamatomo before.

tumblr_nqn18mP4LM1uz5av6o1_540.jpg

Today, JamJam gets his 4th piece. I dressed him up as a girl for fun and omg he liked it!!!

Also 2 days ago my Fairy Change pierce was ordered so I guess it's been sent to me and will arrive in 10 days if not 5 days like Yumemiru Dream to Change pierce.

tumblr_nqn98tgRIq1uz5av6o1_540.jpg

I wanted a bit more color in my life.

tumblr_nr7dsc05fW1uz5av6o1_540.jpg

My Princess's name is Florence Anasthasia Puraido. (puraido means pride in Japanese)

Tomorrow or on Saturday she'll get a matching case for herself. (from Carleesi, she makes midblowingly awesome Tama cases.)

tumblr_nr2k1a9a2N1soif0yo1_250.jpg
This is what will the case look on my P's, *pic co
urtesy of Carleesi*

Next gen, if it's a girl., I'll make her Chouchoutchi and transform her with Fairy change and make her Princess Yellow Rose aka Hime Kiiro No Bara.

Oh dear, I forgot to tell you guys all about my new pierce, Fairy Change.
tumblr_nr7f9eHfaQ1uz5av6o1_540.jpg

My first character from that pierce was Yumemitchi whom I've had before so I didn't get a Tamatomo for her.

Secondly after that I dicsovered Mr. Blinky's Debug Game, where it debugs your tama and allows you to choose whichever character you want. I didn't mention here that I got the LCD Tweak from the same person. and it makes my screen a gorgeous shade of yellow <3

As I played with my first debugged tama, I first got Spacytchi and because before I was playing with Yumemitchi who was wearing a tiara and a dress, Spacytchi got to dress up in her clothes! HEHEHEEeee...

tumblr_nr7fs75C3N1uz5av6o1_540.jpg

Lately I've been losing interest in my P's because I find the process of growth repetitive. The debug game fixed my problem with it though.

I am truly happy that you are excited about the case. I sent it today, so you should get it tomorrow for sure. ;)
I envy you the fairy change pierce! I really want to get one too some day. ;)

There's nothing much that happened. I've been keeping Spacytchi for a few days now and I don't feel like marrying him off. I should do it though just to get some more tamatomos.

In the process of changing my mind...

20150713_154403_zpshbozptch.jpg
\\

... Nope, doesn't seem good enough.

20150713_154420_zpsl8vssvky.jpg

Nope, too young.

20150713_154440_zpsb9idldvc.jpg

Nope, (...) too... not good enough?

Marrying Spacy off failed. I decide to keep him with me. Maybe some other day.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I got him a new thing to wear, a hakama set.

20150713_174207_zpsgxcto3te.jpg

Now, he really looks like a bonafide king <3

I really lost my patience to raising Tamas on my P's from the birth to adult form. I'm gonna keep Spacytchi like this unless I accidentally let him die (like that would happen -_- )

Whew, I just finished making my own faceplate. It might not look so perfect but it has its charm.

I did this all on my own. I force-opened it and the rest is known.

tumblr_ns1080F0Zu1uz5av6o1_540.jpg

Will I give my trusted pal Spacy to some pretty tama-girl? let's give it a try.

tumblr_ns111bC98t1uz5av6o1_540.jpg

A baby boy~!

Monokuro might ( i mean I'll try to get him to) become Spacytchi.

Unfortunately, Monokuro was dying and I couldn't do anything about it.

Moonlight was born yesterday. (1st gen)

She is now a Neotchi. I'm really enjoying my new faceplate though.

20150727_192426_zpsm5hjl8kd.jpg

ahem ahem

Rukitchi's P's Please is back!!!

I started the 3rd generation today.

Takeshi, say "konnichiwa"~

Sorry, my phone refuses to connect to tumblr so there's no pics... ;(

Takeshi just evolved into Turtletchi. I need Righttchi so I will train him into a gourmet personality.

I'm getting an iDL, blah blah blah, Takeshi didn't evolve into Maimatchi but Cosmotchi in spite of having a stylish personality, blah blah blah, I've been trying to get care misses for the entire day and so fat I got 6. I had to wash my P's' back cover so it looks awful but I still love it to bits.

Today Takeshi will be finally an adult. I made sure he had the charisma to become Spacytchi. I've never starved a tama thIS HArd.

10 care misses into, waiting to evolve.

just mentioning in case the care misses didnt work he will be Takutotchi. But since Takeshi is somwthing like a warrior then I'd rather hAVE Spacy with that name.

i'm so excited for my soon-to-arrive iD L. Will totally include it in my logs. Apart from the fact that I will be spending my fall/autumn in a clinic. If they have wifi there I might update my log still without pics. not to worry, i will be spending 2 months in Warsaw, where dreams come true. end of story

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. I got Spacytchi!!!

Takeshi, it's time for you to grow up and leave me a baby...

Okay, hun...

another boy?

If I go for Righttchi, I need Maimatchi as a teenager.

wait a sec... I can use the computer 20 times and have Righttchi my way, so nevermind about the teenager stage.

the only bad thing is that I will have to wait until 4:30 PM for pretty much every evolution.

well, I guess I couldn't wait for a normal hour to marry my Spacy off (with Kiramotchi, thought she'd be a suitable partner)...

Say hello to Him-chan!

Him-chan evolved as I stepped on the porch. Cosmotchi (from Mitsumarutchi)

If I want Righttchi I need to get to work.

I used the Computer about 25 times. I counted down the first 20 times and added 5 if I miscalculated and if it wasn't more than 20 originally.

As I expected, Him-chan turned into Righttchi.

Today in the morning my iDL came in the mail!

it was a great birthday.

Currently with a Kuishinbotchi in my iDL and Tacttchi in my P's. Today Kuishinbotchi gained his last happy stamp and Tacttchi got his 3 first puzzle pieces. I don't know if I should wait 2 days and marry both off and anticipate the next generation hoping it'll be a boy and a girl. Most likely I'll wait.

Both of my gentlemen are ready to go. But it's 6 PM by now and it's too late for a new generation.

I waited a few extra hours for Tacttchi's last puzzle piece. I don't have names for this generation and I guess it's a bit too late for making them.

EDIT: I sent both to the matchmaker in the same time but P's took more time than iDL so the baby girl is a bit younger than the baby boy. And I found out that iDL has similar animations to P's when your character gets married.

I just had the best idea! The boy will be Shou and the girl will be Chou. (chou should go from Chouchoutchi i think. and Shou, there is a male singer with this stage name in a Japanese rock band called Alice Nine.)

I'm really sorry about no pics for the last few weeks, my phone refuses to send photos to Tumblr where I always upload them.

Today Shou & Chou become teenagers.

It'll be randon whether I get Shou to be a Bokuhoshitchi or a Happabouyatchi (but I"d rather have the second one so that I can get Spacytchi). Chou's destined to be Nokobotchi and then Chouchoutchi later on.

Ah, the waiting until 8 pm. I couldn't wait until today morning.

at 8:09 they both evolved. as expected, Happabouyatchi and Nokobotchi.

Latest posts

Back