Rukitchi's P's Please, aka second log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I woke up at 10 AM, i found my Max in his teenage form, Maimatchi. He was sick and dirty. He must have woken up at 7 AM.
Bruce evolved 10 minutes ago, he's a Happabouyatchi.
I'm aiming for Monakatchi and Spacytchi this generation.

CUaRjbGWUAAEVJF.jpg

CUaRglbXIAAWsKW.jpg

Pic taken while Bruce was calling for food. He needs 7 care misses and I'm about to give him one.

EDIT: On the power of naming given to me by me, Max's new name is now Geronimo.

EDIT2: I dropped my P's on the ground (carpet in my room) and the screen started glitching and it didn't light up. I opened the battery compartment and took one battery out then put it back in, the screen went all white. I was so scared, thinking I ruined it. I tried to reset it, and it worked fine. The only drawback is that I was about to give Geronimo his care misses and he went back in time to 7 am. He was full with no personality set. Now that he has the strength personality set, he needs to get hungry so that I can give him care misses. I need 4 care misses to get him to become Monakatchi.

CUbteLXWwAAxFd9.jpg

Geronimo Max's last pic before he wakes up as an adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
I woke up at 6:35 and Geronimo didn't evolve within the time being. So far, not even Bruce evolved.

I'm just gonna put some pics of them before and after:

before:

CUfSI1-UAAA98XQ.jpg

CUfSUYAVEAAoSPR.jpg

after:

CUfYqP_WcAApkP1.jpg

Bruce went first.

I've been playing songs like Happy Happy Harmony and Kira Kira Dream cuz today is the Tamagotchi's 19th ANNIVERSARY.

CUf7rbpUkAAMQ-D.jpg

Btw my v3 evolved yesterday, into her adult form. Faith is now a Wooltchi\Urutchi

CUfWRIZWoAAnPZZ.jpg

From this week's Friday I won't be able to update my log for 3 weeks. I'm sorry.

For until Christmas I won't be able to update this log due to staying in a hospital.

Quick update from my tablet:

I'm gonna buy a handmade plug for P's made by Elemeno's Wäldchen.

Latest posts

Back