(Rumor) Color Tamagotchi US release?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never actually owned a colour-screen 'gotchi, so this is super exciting to me!

Ahh, I'd be super happy if tamagotchi got popular again, maybe they'd make some additional merch! I remember buying a lanyard w/ Ichigotchi on it years ago. It came w/ a little clip-on Ichigotchi charm (I still have both!) and I was so excited about it. It'd be nice to see some cute stuff like that released with the next version! ^_^

FaceBook page said "No color Tama...yet" in response to someone asking for color Tamagotchis in the US. For some reason that made it seem like they're not actually working on one yet. o.o; Probably just a bad way of wording it? XD

oh well, it indicates there will be one eventually

i really really hope it'll have nice features

ok idk, maybe like

cooking as a normal feature instead of connection feature (the latter being in the p's)

so uh yeah

Reactions: Cho
FaceBook page said "No color Tama...yet" in response to someone asking for color Tamagotchis in the US. For some reason that made it seem like they're not actually working on one yet. o.o; Probably just a bad way of wording it? XD
We're not sure yet if there really is going to be a color Tamagotchi release, but let's hope that they will make one in the future!

If they are going to make a color Tamagotchi, what would they put in it? Original Tamagotchi's? Maybe...but the fact is I haven't seen anymore new Tamagotchi characters being created. Makes me think they don't want to take any more risks expanding their roster even further and develop the universe/franchise.

Do you think we're just going to stick with the Dream Town characters? Maybe still sticking with the characers when Yumemitchi and Kiararitchi were still around? Because after all, we can't just go on far ahead. It's just that, we're the ones who need to catch up with the overall lore of the current Tamagotchi universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because the Spacytchi figure will never see the light of day, and the Dream Town TF won't be sold anywhere besides eBay, Amazon, and Hot Topic, I'm getting even more worried for this version...

Yay!! I hope it's worth it. And let's hope it's NOT a port of a Japanese colour <_<

If so, let's all save for it~~
No, they said none of the Japanese ones, but a whole new unit ;)

2up66fl.png

I sure hope this happens! I thought there should have been a color screen release long ago,what took them?

this is exciting! time to save up and I honestly hope I'll be able to buy from where I am (Singapore)!

I paid 47something yen for my 4u+ preorder. That's about 39-50 bucks for it. Not including the shipping. So I think 50 is a reasonable price for a color Tama. A ds is 100+ to put things in perspective.

Yay! A color-screen Tamagotchi in English sounds super exciting! I hope it won't be disappointing!

I really hope this is true and is targeted for each gender equally. This would attract a new audience considering the last couple of releases were only towards girls. I just hope this actually does happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back