(Rumor) Color Tamagotchi US release?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Tamagotchi Friends was based on Yume Kira Dream I think this would be based on either Tamagotchi Miracle Friends or GO-GO Tamagotchi.

Also since Tamagotchi is kinda not very successful lately I think they would only release it in a few types of store. ouo'

I want Melodytchi as well! Also my faves like Mimitchi haha! It would also be so so so amazing if Kikitchis sisters were on this version! <33

Since Tamagotchi Friends was based on Yume Kira Dream I think this would be based on either Tamagotchi Miracle Friends or GO-GO Tamagotchi.

Also since Tamagotchi is kinda not very successful lately I think they would only release it in a few types of store. ouo'
I agree, I kind of hope they don't do either of those, but it would be easier to create an idea around something that has already been created.

I'm guessing it's gonna bring back some old characters, seeing it's an anniversary edition.

About release time, November 23rd really is a good date. It's right before Thanksgiving and people give gifts at that time. And by the time Christmas rolls around, it will already be out and hopefully at a good price. That would make a good gift, especially since nostalgic things are really a hit right now.

I agree, I agree O: Seems like if that's the time they release it, it can be a huge hit! If the marketing budget is good as well, they could probably get it all over TV and stuff as well!

I think as long as they advertise better than they did with the last few releases (The Tamagotchi Friends) then I think it will be better. Maybe they need to get with Disney to reach a bigger market, just an idea :3

I don't think we should expect it to be something big, considering what happened with the Dream Town friends even though it was a super fun version.
I didn't say that it would happen, I meant that maybe they should look more toward that instead of trying to do what they have been doing. I know that it most likely WILL NOT happen, but something needs to be adjusted. It doesn't need to be big, it just needs to appeal to their target demographic, which is another thing they should reconsider. Hopefully, this will be a more gender neutral version, it just makes sense. Have some "girly" shells and some "boyish" shells and then bam, it appeals to both genders. Sorry, most of this is off topic, but I felt like I needed to state this though it really doesn't matter, Bandai is going to do what the statistics tell them to do.

I honestly miss the old tama town with the mayor the king and the king. Tamagotchi town for tama go was perfect. I love to play with the tama I raised rather than a tama character you have to unlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back