Santy Claus!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stoped beliveing in santa at an early age...I was like...5. I stopped because my house has no chimy, and my mom alwas said "Santa comes down the chimy" But we have no chimy...so thats the reason I stopped beliveing in Santa...

My parents told me about how he is a fairytale a few years ago. Since then, I know I can't believe in him, but I want to. I know he's not real, but he's a part of my imagination and part of my Christmas I suppose.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Please let me point out that there are 6 year olds that go on this sight, ;]

I do belive in him. As AH said, life needs some spice! I like beliving in things that seem impossible. Only because we all need some fun, eh? I am different.

Plus my mom sucks at chainging her handwriting, ;]

Who cares really if some believe and some don't? I believe in him as a spirit because he's very important to history and there really was once a St. Nicholas if you check out history. It's a fun thing about Christmas everyone!

Everybody beleives in him on their childish side. Most people turn into little kids on Christmas, and like I said everyones childish side beleives in the tiniest way in santa.

Now St. Nicholas was real. He seems like a nice guy, too..

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was in 2nd grade. Saint Nichalos was a real person though

Last edited by a moderator:
I never really believed in Santa Clause.

My aunt seems to think I believe in him :/ But she also still treats me as if I'm 10 years old. I was 10 when she was put away, so she hasn't seemed to get it that as her 4.5 years passed, I aged.

i found out santa wasn real when i realised all the presents that says "from santa" was written with mums handwriting then it is like oooh suspicious..

You guys...<.<

There are little kids on this site, like 7 and 8 year olds.

Dont you think that they'll be hurt and shocked when they read about how you guys ''know'' Santa isn't real!?

You're ruining the Christmas spirit for everyone who is young and believes in him.

I really dislike these topics around Christmas...or at anytime for that matter.

Santa is the spirit of giving, so yes, I believe in him.

Think about it.

With the weight of all those presents, Santa will need not 10, but 243,000 odd reindeer, if reindeer can fly, that is. [approx]

Santa also takes advantage of the rotation of the earth, and he has 31 hours of darkness in which to deliver his presents.

Santa, obviously is travelling at a very high speed, and forces in the atmosphere will make Santa and the reindeer catch fire.

The conclusion is not a happy one, and sorry kids, I dont know if Santa will make it this year.

Of course I believe in Santa Claus. No matter if he is a real person, or something from every little kid's imagination, Santa Claus is the spirit of giving and happiness so he's real no matter what.
Its true. Even if santa doesnt come delivering presents I still believe in him as being a fairy tale. ;=)

I knew Santa wasn't real even when I was three; but I still include him, the letters, the cookies, etc, in my Christmas traditions, because its just..I've always done it! o_O

Yes, i believe he was a real saint a logn time ago and he was giving and kind!

No, i dont believe he has flying reindeers and comes down a chimney to good girls and boys.

but its just fun for little kids and its a cool holiday thing :D

~Mamitchi465

i dont

but heres the storie

There was a dude long age called sant nick, and he gave kids toys

so yea, but he's dead now, my mom ruand it for me win i was in 1rst grade! isent that sad!

You guys...<.<
There are little kids on this site, like 7 and 8 year olds.

Dont you think that they'll be hurt and shocked when they read about how you guys ''know'' Santa isn't real!?

You're ruining the Christmas spirit for everyone who is young and believes in him.

I really dislike these topics around Christmas...or at anytime for that matter.

Santa is the spirit of giving, so yes, I believe in him.
People here SHOULD be 13+, so we have to assume they are.

Anyway, no I don't believe in Santa. I'm not exactly very spiritual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back