Say No...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inSANE

Reaction score
Say No on Prop 8! In California there is a new Proposition trying be passed called Prop 8. Prop 8 states that it would be illegal for gay marriages to happen. So if you support gay marriages then you would vote No. One of the arguments that Prop 8 supporters use is that Prop 8 would make public schools promote gay marriage. Not true. Public schools would say in passing "Oh, yeah, gay marriages are allowed, according to the California state constutition." The government wouldn't be teaching kids to be gay. I have a friend who has two dads and they adopted her when she was a baby. She has had a perfectly stable life, gets extremly good grades, and is currently dating a nice guy. Okay she is just one example, but she has two loving, nice, rule-setting dads, who are open-minded may I add. I understand that you don't believe in gay marriages because of your religon, but that does not mean that you can abandon people of their rights to get married. Infact Brad Pitt donated $100,000 to help fight Prop 8. So there aren't alot of people who can vote on TT but for those of you who can, or whose parents ask you to help them, PLEASE SAY NO ON PROP 8!

i think its perfectly fine for there to be gay marriages. If you love a person you SHOULD be able to marry them.

I have relatives that are gay. Many, in fact.

My neighbors are gay.

I believe that if you truly love somebody, no matter if you are the same gender, you should be able to marry. What difference does it make? Just because woman are physically different, doesn't mean that it's not right for them to love each other.

Gay marriage is fine. I have relatives, friends, and relatives friends that are gay. Some teachers at my school are lesbian/gay.

There's A LOT of bi kids at my school. About 1/3 of us are bi. 1/10 of us are actually gay. They all seem perfectly normal, and I love all of my gay friends. They certainly have the right to get married. I don't care about what the bible says.

I hope not.

There goes my wishes to marry in California.

I'm not against gay marriages simply because I'm mean and want to force religion down other's throats - I'm against it because I believe the definition of marriage is a a union between a man and a woman, nothing else. And I don't believe in changing that definition.

If someone is gay, that's their choice. I'm not going to discriminate but I don't believe in changing the definition of marriage.

Personally I don't have anything against gay marrages, but the feeling isn't mutual.

I'm not against gay marriages simply because I'm mean and want to force religion down other's throats - I'm against it because I believe the definition of marriage is a a union between a man and a woman, nothing else. And I don't believe in changing that definition.
If someone is gay, that's their choice. I'm not going to discriminate but I don't believe in changing the definition of marriage.
So, I'm alittle confused, is it your religon that says gay marriages shouldn't be allowed or your personal opinion. Just wondering XD!

I don't like the Gay Marrige idea.

Call me immature, flame me, whatever.

I will stick to my belief.

Sorry; I do not support gay marriage. I am against it because I believe it warps God's view of man-woman marriage, and I don't believe it's right. This is my opinion, and nobody has any right to flame me because of it, just as I am not flaming others.

~bratztroxg

To be honest, I really don't care if gay marriges are illegal ANYWHERE. I'm not gay, I'm not going to marry another woman, I'm going to marry and MAN and a MAN only. I love them guys! They're soo cute and I like what they got ;)

So, I'm alittle confused, is it your religon that says gay marriages shouldn't be allowed or your personal opinion. Just wondering XD!
I believed that God set up a plan for the marriage and family and I respect homosexuals and their decisions because yeah, it's their life but I don't believe either way the term marriage should be changed into anything but a sacred relationship between one man and one woman.

I believed that God set up a plan for the marriage and family and I respect homosexuals and their decisions because yeah, it's their life but I don't believe either way the term marriage should be changed into anything but a sacred relationship between one man and one woman.
Took the words right out of my mouth - I couldn't agree more! :D *high fives tamaw/pants*

~bratztroxg

Ah, makes more sense.

Eh..I believe love has no gender.

I don't really care if you're against it. I have no right to go against people's opinions.

Most of my family..and friends are against gay marriages but it doesn't affect my relationship with them.

I really admire people who stand up for God's view of a man and woman relationship. Very committed people.

As for me, I think you should love whoever you want, but hey that's just my thinking :p

But see, the thing is, is that the Bible says: "One should not sleep with a man as he does with a women" so technicaly it's not saying anything about lesbians... Also if God tells us to love everyone, and not discrimnitaing, aren't gay people being discriminated against? Just some points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back