SCARED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uh-oh. If you're afraid of Dogs, you'll probably not be able to come over to my place any time soon. We have 4 dogs, soon to be 5. My neighbors have 2 dogs, and across the street 1 dog, the house beside the one across the street has 5, and 2 houses down they have 1 dog. Weird.
MY FEARS:

Old elevators

Dying

Graveyards

Funerals

My cousin

My friends on the internet might be stalkers (please don't be)

Some of the Camp Cabins (I'll take pics tomorrow and show you why)

Car crashes

Cats

Balloons

Fireworks

The family-owned shore

Alive fish out of water

Watching America's Most Wanted

Metal Baseball bats

Fights in a hockey game (the puck might come at me!)

I'll kill someone someday (People P!ss me off easy)

Other people sweat

Getting punched

Surgery

Dragonflies

Drowning

I have more fears than anyone else here, BY FAR!
=O You sound like a nice person... ? Just kidding! I'm scared of EVERYTHING! How are you scared of balloons?

=O You sound like a nice person... ? Just kidding! I'm scared of EVERYTHING! How are you scared of balloons?
Haha, don't worry. I'm nice. It's just that people use me as the "nerd" of the school. We ALL know what happens to the Nerds in high-school movies.

I'm afraid of balloons because I'm afraid they'll pop in my face. Long story short, that happened twice when I was little.

Spiders. Oh, and Clowns.

Every night before I go to sleep I see, well I call him The Evil Clown Of My Nightmares pop up x-x I've even seen him in my dreams. I'm so scared of him. I have a picture of him but...He's from a movie. I've never seen the movie, only the poster, and he haunts me all the time now x-x

https://images.google.com/images?hl=en&um=1...tart=20&ndsp=20

He's the first picture. I was too scared to click it so do it yourself xD

What should I do? x.x

I also fear ibis'.

You know them creepy birds that are always around the zoo and have white feathers, but their skin is black? And the ones with giant beaks that look like knives? Yeah, them.

LA LLORONA. I always imagine her before I go to sleep and it scares the shizzle outta me. Even though there's no lakes or anything around this area, she still scares me, along with Bloody Mary.

i don't like clowns.....or like people dressed up as characters(like mickey from disneyland)

its just wrong

How is being scared of death is dumb?

I'd rather be afraid of trucks than the dark.

I'm scared of huge trucks. Especially when going across a bridge. And I'm scared of those toilets in campgrounds where it's just a big hole. I'm afraid of falling in. O___o

Throwing up.. thats all. But it kinda splits into lots of fears like for instance I will not go on a plane because I fear I might throw up, and the same with illnesses.

I will not go near anyone with a throwing up illness until they are 100% better. But oddly enough i'm not afraid of Swine flu, cuz that can't make you vomit, apparently.

I'm scared of those big black palmetto bugs (3+ inches long) that live down in Phoenix (Arizona), centipedes, spiders, and getting attacked by a shark if I'm swimming in the ocean. I'm also afraid of getting into a traffic accident.

Needles.Freak.Me.Out. One of my spelling words is needle and i was like NOOOOOOOOO DONT TOUCH ME WITH THAT THING!!!!!!!!!!! but i didnt say it becuz i'd get in trouble. (I had a super-strict sub today)

These are my top, terrible, phobiac... phears. xD

Spiders.

Snakes.

Blood.

Sharks.

Tornadoes.

Dead things. x__x

They make me shudder.

Child Molesters, not only do they creep me out, someone in my neighborhood was sexually assulted 2 days ago, and she/he was only 8!

Last edited by a moderator:
i was diagnosed with claustrophobia. it's really bad. i used to get so freaked in lifts that i would faint, but now that i have seen a doctor, im a lot better. i used to get scared going into toilet cubicles, but im good.

i also have slight arachnophobia (i know its like im making sound as though i have a disease, but my doc said it was so bad that it can be classed as a medical condition) cuz i get freaked at spiders, but not as bad as small spaces. but i was on meds last year to help me keep calm and now its like really good. i can now stand in a toilet cubicle with 6 others and not freak at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back