SCARED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has their fears. I'm not afriad of trucks, but I am absoulutley [sP?] petrified of the dentist D:

i am kind of scared of them but i am scared of sounds at night o_O and sometimes BIG spiders

Hehe...Fireworks.Pretty,but loud.A firerocket made a girls head come off once.She died.I always wear my headphones and they look like there coming towards you.Freeky....

paisley and mztama, EXACTLY ME!!

I despise automatic flushing toilets. They scare the heck out of me!!

sometimes i get scared of freaky dolls! especially with button eyes lol! :mimitchi:

also really big trucks also scare me if im right next 2 them

sometimes i get scared of freaky dolls! especially with button eyes lol! :D
Why is it that you read my mind? Hahaaa.

But yeah, I think I'd freak if I ever saw a doll with button eyes.

That looked even the slightest bit like myself.

What?! :D Im not scared of trucks! But i ONLY would be scared if it nearly squashed me!

Well this is totally stupid but...

I was watching Naruto and Naruto got eletricuted and so now I have a fear of people getting eletricuted.

sometimes i get scared of freaky dolls! especially with button eyes lol! :rolleyes:

also really big trucks also scare me if im right next 2 them
I hate CHINA dolls (and ones with button eyes) I hate the way the stare at you

Your not the only one.

I have never been squished, or nearly squished by a truck, but I'm creeped out by them.

I used to live in Saudi Arabia, where they have a very tight security, so that means army trucks.

Well, I got into an accident, where an army truck bashed into our school bus. I wasn't too scared, and nobody got hurt. Just some damage to the bus.

Anyway, the reason I'm scared of trucks is because there was this accident once where a truck fell on top of this tiny car..squish...

I NEVER want that to happen to me.

Plus, sometimes, when I look at how big trucks are, I always think that I could get, like...sort of STUCK in them.

They are just so weird and pipey and gear-ish, and I'm really claustrophobic..so yeah, they kind of freak me out :(

If you guys want to know

~BlOoOd

~Fireworks

~Cockroaches[not really I had to pick one up and throw it out the bathroom window not that bad]

~Magpies!!!!!!!

And thats about it...Oh and scissors

im afraid of....

going outside at night by myself! i always make my mom watch by the door Dx

Fire! i hate fire!

sure i can deal with candles and fire places but im always afraid my house will catch on fire :D

and bugs except for caterpillars they so cute :lol:

A truck crashed in to my car and almost killed me. :huh: Now whenever I'm in the car and I pass a truck I get scared like it's gonna kill me :(

You think YOUR fear is dumb?!?!

I'm afraid of Wooden Pencils. Everytime someone offers me one, I just wack it out of their hands. And whenever someone next to me is using one, I have to plug my ears because the sound hurts really bad.

And I'm not kidding.

i absolutely hate crossing the street alone if there's no traffic light! Sometimes i just wait until another person comes up and crosses the street and walk with them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back