Scariest video game/scene?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for me, the scariest video game scene ive seen is from Ledgend of Zelda:twiglight princess

a cutsceen where there are all these twighlight links, and link is taken over and link doesnt have any puples in his eyes. at the end of the scen link lets out this ear peircing scream if you turn it up loud.0_o

These sound pretty scary, I'll admit.

Legend Of Zelda The Phantom Hourglass: I'm stuck on the ocean temple, and I was pretty scared when a phantom started chasing me for the first time. Now when they do it, I just laugh because they never get me unless I let them(and I get them to chase me a lot.). xD

Ratchet and Clank 3: When Sasha kissed Ratchet for the first time I was like 'Oh my gosh...' I know it was obvious they liked each other in...that way, but seriously.

I'll post more when I think of them.

Tama ;) Phantom

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly! I love Derek so much~
HE'S MINE!!! XDD

No, really. He's mine. I have a picture of him hanging on my bullitin board xDDD (not even kidding here)

(Sorry for the Off-Topicness)

My 2nd scariest video game was when I was really small, anout 3-5 years old. I was playing this game about Charlie Brown. Linus lost his blanket. So, Lucy had to find it. And Snoopy got hungry. Scary music sounded playing. (She was also talking in French for a time xD)

nicktoons battle for volcano island-ps2

._. that "one" sence got to me then

i don't play my ps2 anymore since i don't know where it is

it was a flashback in that game and some parts of the game arn't in 3D.

Last edited by a moderator:
for me, the scariest video game scene ive seen is from Ledgend of Zelda:twiglight princessa cutsceen where there are all these twighlight links, and link is taken over and link doesnt have any puples in his eyes. at the end of the scen link lets out this ear peircing scream if you turn it up loud.0_o
almost as scary as majoras mask.

god that game creeps the heck out of me.

^ I don't really get how Majora's Mask is scary... I'm watching my brother play, currently. What are you reffering to?

Resident evil 4. -shudders at thought-

I was watching my friend's brother play it, and he went in a house with a girl with no head in a white, bloody dress nailed to the wall.

Believe me. I had nightmares.

^ I don't really get how Majora's Mask is scary... I'm watching my brother play, currently. What are you reffering to?
They might be reffering to the Mask istelf [when the skull kid puts it on at the beginning]. But I find it scary anyway, near the beginning, when you have to fight the skulll kid with 5 mins to save Termina. The moon is scary as. :(

Resident evil 4. -shudders at thought-
I was watching my friend's brother play it, and he went in a house with a girl with no head in a white, bloody dress nailed to the wall.

Believe me. I had nightmares.
ZOMG THAT SCENE FREAKED ME OUT! :0

But actually, I enjoyed it :) No nightmares, but still quite frightening.

Resident Evil 4 is probably one of the scariest and funnest video games to watch. I'd never play it... too hard and too scary! D: But my brother and I had such an amazing time playing it together. <3

And yeah, that's probably the scariest scene.

They might be reffering to the Mask istelf [when the skull kid puts it on at the beginning]. But I find it scary anyway, near the beginning, when you have to fight the skulll kid with 5 mins to save Termina. The moon is scary as. :(
Ah. That's true. The mask itself is pretty freaky. o__o

Ksenia; You guys are freaking me out. xDD

I have no idea what the game was called. But it was this one cut scene where I had killed this one guy and I looked through the aim gun thing and a face apperead right there with scary music. I screamed. xD

The scariset video games come from Nickelodeon O_________o

First, With nicktoons unite, IT REMINS ME OF THAT HAMTARO GAME. but you dont find people for a party. And for nicktoons battle for volcano island... ._. that game is the scarist nickelodeon game. it got banned in eurpoe, Some parts of canada and some i dont kno. like in one scene Timmy and some other people in the end were all screaming with ear-percing screams. O___o i REALLY recomend you dont buy that game, :D

im not sure i missed something.

Well I don't play an Scary games per say... :x

But I guess those Shadow Beasts in Twilight Princess always freaked me out.

I swear I'd jump whenever they randomly came and I'd be shaking and just want to GET THE HECK OUTTA THERE. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back