Scariest video game/scene?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new one, Super smash brothers brawl, in the adventure mode, when pikachu was in the genorator screaming his poor lungs out, pretty simular to nicktoons battle for volcano island, exept there was more flashing lights. o.0

now, it would maybe be whenever they show malefor's eyes up close in spyro. I like making my sis laugh by freaking out and running out of the room XD (keep in mind I have barely played any videogames. no zelda, no halo, no rockband, no guitar hero, you get it.)

;)

*Coughs* So. Ocarina of Time.

Well, the Royal Family's Tomb was definitely more terrifying to play. Before I had just watched it.

The bottom of the well is bad too, I'll be there eventually. x__x

*Coughs* So. Ocarina of Time.
Well, the Royal Family's Tomb was definitely more terrifying to play. Before I had just watched it.

The bottom of the well is bad too, I'll be there eventually. x__x
If you think the royal family tomb IS scary, then you have NOT played the shadow temple, the faces at some walls scare the (R@P Out of me, the enemies, Deadhand, the music, The walls say something like:

Shadow Temple:

Hyrule's past of blood and war is here, or something like that.

Oh and i randomly was at KFC and remembered a DeviantArt picture of Link with a fried cuckoo bucket; and i tought, Lol, Kakariko Fried Cuckoo, same KFC stuff.

Edit: typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played Silent Hill 2, finally.

... I hate nurses.

I have a new one, Super smash brothers brawl, in the adventure mode, when pikachu was in the genorator screaming his poor lungs out, pretty simular to nicktoons battle for volcano island, exept there was more flashing lights. o.0
Do you have a link to that scene of that Nicktoons movie??

Y know, Youtube, etc.

Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 or 2 on the Wii.

The part where you have to pull the worms out and if you don't the rabbid screams.

I am scared of playing that game now..

Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 or 2 on the Wii.The part where you have to pull the worms out and if you don't the rabbid screams.

I am scared of playing that game now..
Lol, who knew that game could be scary? XD

That part where the chainsaw guy comes out of nowhere and chops Leon's head off in Resident Evil.
It's scary enough looking at the screen shots. -shot-
I KNOW.

I CRIED IT WAS THAT SCARY.

HOLY I WAS SCARED.

The first Ganado that Leon finds,

It's the scariest thing possible.

Some level in Rupublic Commando. My brother was playing, and I was like... shaking. o_o I'm easily frightened so... but this was pretty freaking freaky. xD

Most games scare me xD

Like if you're running fast and you fly off in the wrong place.

CRASH BANDICOOT EVEN SCARES ME. Like when you're jumping on platforms, and you could fall off.

Mario used to scare me when I was little when the big turtle guy used to say "mwhahahahaha!"

Forget chainsaw guys, cutting people's heads off! Family friendly games scare me! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Lol, the only time in mario games i got scared was when i was timed in super mario sunshine. more stressed than scared, but the music when you get game over freaks me out it is so loud.

^ I remember my cousin playing that when he was on the platforms that are colorful? and when he ran out of lives there was a honking noise AND SAID GAME OVER in big letters and i found it funny! but he got angry and slapped me! (hey he was only 12!)

^Yeah, that's the one, if you thought you had more lives left it's kinda startling when the game over thingy starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back