Scars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three all lined up beside eachother on the back side of my right forearm. Maybe about three quarters of an inch long. I'm not sure how I got them.

I have one other that's really small, round and located on my left thumb, right below the first bending joint. I accidentally burnt myself and I have that left over, but it's fading away.

~Mew

Yes, one from Grade 1 when me and my friend had a race. Then I saw a cute puppy and got distracted (im still running at this time) when I turned back around I hit my face on the metal slide. Oh the blood and stitches....

1. On the underside of my chin, I fell on concrete when I was 8 years old. It's about half an inch long.

2. On the front of my chin, from the same thing. It's very small and not that noticeable.

3. On the top of my right foot, it's small, and I don't know for sure what it's from. Probably a cat scratch.

4. On my left arm, near my elbow. It's roundish and small and I don't remember where it's from.

That's all I can think of...

Last edited by a moderator:
1. On my shoulder, from shaving. xD

2. I'm not sure if you'd consider them scars, but I have these big indents/scars from the IV's I had to get as a baby (I was born premature). I think that's how I got them.

I have scars everywhere! D: But I kind of like them. They're sort of like reminders of my past. I have a big, but very light one, almost invisible, on the underside of my arm from a rather large skating wipe out. (I was going down a hill, hit some very bumpy bricks, and literally went flying across the road.) I also have a dark scar from when my dog scratched me in the car because he was so desperate to stick his head out the window.

I also have another scar on my opposite arm from when my little cousin was playing like she was a cat and decided to use my arm as a scratching post. >.<

I got one from when me and my friend were playing scratch

It hurt really bad...and I lost =['

its on my left hand.

A couple on my knees from roughhousing, and acting stupid lol. I had a huge one on my leg from my grandma's couch when I was younger but it disappeared throughout time. ^^

Whoops, made a mistake.

The scar that was from a 'plant' was actually from a can of sauce. I cut my wrist on it, so I don't know where the plant one is.

Well, I have a scar on my left leg from my knee to my thigh. I have no clue how that one got there, actually.

I have a small one on the right side of my hip from skidding halfway across the school gym floor.

A small dent above my left eye from somersaulting down the stairs and banging my head into the wall.

A rather large one on my back. I THINK that was from last year at camp [in the ropes course] but I'm not sure.

And then one on on my nose from walking into the corner of the TV when I was little. [Oh, that reaallly hurt.]

I'm very accident-prone, and injure myself regularly, but most of those scars usually go away after a few days / weeks, depending on how bad the injury was.

Although I have a permanent scar on my left knee. I was about four, and was on the down escalator with my mummy, saw nobody in front of me, so I decided it'd be fun to run down as fast as I could. I tripped and fell on the actual escalator, then at the bottom part where the escalator goes under the floor, my knee was like getting sucked in with it, and that grazed it really badly, to the point where it shed a lot of skin and bled like maaad.

I have tons of scars on my face, unfortunately. There's a scar on my forehead when I accidentally scratched myself there when I was three and just kept picking the scab. It's not that noticable though. And I have a scar on my nose from when I banged it into a rock. It bled a lot and I think I broke it too. There's also a bright pink scar on my chin from when I was swimming in a pool and scraped my chin on the bottom of the pool. It's been a couple months and the scar is still there. Any suggestions on how to make it fade?

I also had one on my back from falling out of a tree when I was younger but it's gone. (sorry for double posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back