Scars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have little scars all over my arms and upper back from a skin condition :/

My boyfriend is going to have scars on his face and arms because he fell into a fire :)

I have a kink / indent in my ear after an accident involving a gate (Don't ask...even I didn't know what exactly happened) and I might have one on the other side too, if that counts.

I have one on my left arm from a big burn, all ofer my knees from accidents when I was little, and one under my left arm from an infection. They had to lance it and it hurt like crazy. The doctor told me afterwards, "I'm sorry sweetie, but if you wanted to be an armpit model, those days are over for you." That was the only upside to it all. XD

*removed - site rules*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one on my left arm from a big burn, all ofer my knees from accidents when I was little, and one under my left arm from an infection. They had to lance it and it hurt like crazy. The doctor told me afterwards, "I'm sorry sweetie, but if you wanted to be an armpit model, those days are over for you." That was the only upside to it all. XD
That just made my day XD

Do they mean the women on the deoderent adverts? XD

i just cut myself today so i have 50 cuts :(

I have three, really noticeable scars on one of my upper arms from being really stupid :(

That just made my day XD
Do they mean the women on the deoderent adverts? XD
Lmao, pretty much, something along the lines of that.

Oh! I forgot a scar on my left wrist. I fell out of a tree and it got cut up pretty badly. XD

I have like three or four scars on my right calf where I had bug bites that I scratched and picked at. Self explanatory. I have two scars on my right foot. One between my second and third toe, the other between numbers three and four. Both were caused when I scraped it on the bottom of the pool. I have a hideous scar on the inside of my left arm. I was stupid and was scratching an itch with the cuff of my jacket and I got distracted and forgot to stop. Then I ended up picking at it....actually idk if it's a scar. I don't think it's a scab but something still healing.

Apple, the person who told you that pwns

One on my chin from when I fell down a ladder in a playground when I was two. /stitches

One I my thumb from when I fell on pavement, also two.

One on the bottom of my foot from when I stepped on a broken bottle in a stream. /stitches

1. I swung the bottom of a totem tennis pole into my head. If you want the full story, PM me. /stitches

2. I cut my arm open on a rusty pole at a playground. It was just a scratch, but it left a scar that I only I know is there. It's hard to spot.

3. One on my finger in the exact form of the Nike symbol that I got after I shut a wooden door on my finger.

4. A raised pink mass where I fell off of my uncle's bike and grazed my ankle. Turned into a Krater Scar.

well recently I burnt myself on the oven ):

so now I have this diagonal scar going down from my index finger to my wrist. ( on my left hand)

I have a small C shaped scar on my middle knuckle on my left hand.

I have many, many scars.

My best one is my large scar on my knee.

It's dark purple sometimes. It's a bruise scar we decided.

It is quite large and obvious. I haven't worn anything that shows my legs off since it scarred, it's been too cold but I'm sure it'll be blatantly obvious when I do.

One on my lip from when I was two for falling over on a couch and dislocating my arm.

One on my left knee because I was climbing a rock.

And one below my neck. I'm not sure how it got there...

I have plenty---too many to mention. I think it's too difficult to go through life without getting a few. TamaMum--OWWW!! That makes me cringe just reading about that.

I have many,

One on my knee from chicken pox,

Two on my upper thiegh. One from a razor which slipped, the other from barbed wire.

I have a really white, noticeable one on mu upper arm, right below my shoulder from broken glass,

One on my wrist from reaching into a vent trying to retrieve something, a screw was popping out.

One on the inside of my lip. Six stitched when I was in a skating accident.

Having skateboarded for approximately 3-4 years now, I have accumulated quite a few scars usually on my forearm or leg.

My main scar is on my right pectoral which is a knife wound.

One on top of my right wrist from surgery to remove a cyst that had grown around my wristbone. They thought the scar would be small, but he ended up having to shave off some of the bone, so it's not so small. x.o

One about three inches long on my upper left thigh from devil cat, when I was five years old and he hated me with a passion.

One on each of my ankles from my feet slipping off a bike petal. (I was a fail child..)

One on my left hand because I burnt myself while straightening my hair. >.<

Otherwise, just lots of small ones, pretty much everywhere. I was a clumsy kid. And I'm still a clumsy kid. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back