scary qeustion............ do you belive...in

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

#mimitchi#

Reaction score
i read from one of my ghost sotories book that if you go into the bathroom at midnight spin around an say her name 3 or 100 times and look into the mirror you will see her face dos anybody wanna try it?

sorry i just noticed this was in whats on your mind i wasn't paying attention to where i was posting sorry.. ;)

I never tried it but it is probably fake. But still i am too scared to try it ><

i think it wont happen but i hate being around in the dark when everyone's asleep...like it feels as if something's gonna get you

its creepy just sitting in the bath and speaking....now we say blood mary its even creepier, like we're calling her

I tried it once...nothing happened. I was dared to do it, and i saw something inthe mirror, but it was my own reflection. ;) ;) :D

yah after spining around your mind plays tricks on you, but there was a real B.M. once

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend and her sister tried it. they said that they did look like bloody mary and the doors locked them in the bathroom, when they knew they didn't lock it! ;)

edit: typos :D

Last edited by a moderator:
who dares to try it? and find out once and for all because i'm not gonna i belie in ghost

i'm not dareing you i'm just asking is there anybody who would try it tonight is there?

ill do it tonight :wacko: im going to a sleep over/ birthday party! i heard that if you light a candle and run around and say "do you believe in bloody marie" then she appears whith a nife behind you! :wacko: im to scared to do that though! im doing the mirror 1 :wacko: :D :ph34r: wish me luck!

ill do it tonight :wacko: im going to a sleep over/ birthday party! i heard that if you light a candle and run around and say "do you believe in bloody marie" then she appears whith a nife behind you! :wacko: im to scared to do that though! im doing the mirror 1 :wacko: :D :ph34r: wish me luck!
good luck!

Calm down.

I've done it with all my friends and they all did it too. Nothing happens.

I once saw an episode of Supernatural and couldn't look in a mirror for about a day without my Mum or Nan. Neither could 2 of my friends... That was really weird though.

Yesh I have tried it but I heard that you were supposed to say her name four times, once for each time you cut your finger with a knife....or, drip RED wax on your fingers while saying her name.

Didn't work....if anyone knows the story behind bloody mary, PLEASE pm me with the story!!!!

Yesh I have tried it but I heard that you were supposed to say her name four times, once for each time you cut your finger with a knife....or, drip RED wax on your fingers while saying her name.

Didn't work....if anyone knows the story behind bloody mary, PLEASE pm me with the story!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back