scary qeustion............ do you belive...in

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it, but I heard that if you go in the bathroom with the doors locked, and lights off, you must flush the toilet 3 times, spin around 3 times while saying Bloody Mary 3 times and she will come...

I'm too afraid to click the link!
I've tried the mirror thing once.... ok, I admit, I screamed, but nothing happened. I think that Bloody Mary is just a scary story to tell kids. Nothing more. And besides, I would only believe it with real proof. That's it.

Alimania
That link is nothing. It just has a bunch of pop ups and stuff...

Don't belive in a stupid MYTH!It's so stupid!It's just trying to scare people below the 4th grade!I'm in 4th and I'm not scared!I will always have god with me!Really don''t belive in a myth!It's only a myth!!!!!Bloody Mary is so not true!I repet NOT TRUE!If you came to my house you would need to read my lips:IT'S NOT TRUE!

-Kali-(VioletetchiGirl101)

i read from one of my ghost sotories book that if you go into the bathroom at midnight spin around an say her name 3 or 100 times and look into the mirror you will see her face dos anybody wanna try it?
Sha! I sooooooo wanna try it!! But just for fun xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back