scary websites

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
i want scay websites!!!!!!! i want the 1nse that pop scary things out like if it was a video,at the end,somthin scary will pop out!!!! (but not 2 scary because i put my computer under my bed and that were i use it and if it scaers me really badly.... i will hit myself!!

ps:my computer is a laptop so i can put under there

I don't really know if this thread is against the rules.

It says in the rules no jokes, but this is posting them.

So I dunno.

Maybe you should check with a guide and see if it's ok.

I don't really know if this thread is against the rules.It says in the rules no jokes, but this is posting them.

So I dunno.

Maybe you should check with a guide and see if it's ok.
ok....

gide: is it k if i keep this topic??? :furawatchi:

*please say yes,please say yes.PLEASE SAY YESSS!!!!!*

ok....

gide: is it k if i keep this topic??? :huh:

*please say yes,please say yes.PLEASE SAY YESSS!!!!!*
PM one and wait for them to answer.

Well, people could PM them to you instead! And that wouldn't be considered a prank/joke link if they say, "I saw your topic about wanting scary quize pop-out sites, and I've got a suggestion!" and post the link. A warning for it to be what it is would be just fine! :huh:

I think I have one, but I may not have the exact link. But I'll PM you and you can look for it! :blink:

I have a link to the scarriest game I've ever played. :'D

It made me scream. Multiple time.

Just be careful, because a lot of these scary websites (screamers, etc) have some really horrible images which really aren't suitable for someone your age.

Just be careful, because a lot of these scary websites (screamers, etc) have some really horrible images which really aren't suitable for someone your age.
aww man!!! :)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

;) :lol: :( :( :( :( :( omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!! im sorry i said say scary ones (hello??? im being sarcastic!) i said kinda like for kids....the person who pm me,gave me this website and it was: want wrong with the picture? it was a church and first i cliked a craked wall then....i cliked the candel and the girl from the exorsist come out...i cried and my dad had 2 come and close my computer because i was 2 scared 2 go 2 my room :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

;) :lol: :( :( :( :( :( omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!! im sorry i said say scary ones (hello??? im being sarcastic!) i said kinda like for kids....the person who pm me,gave me this website and it was: want wrong with the picture? it was a church and first i cliked a craked wall then....i cliked the candel and the girl from the exorsist come out...i cried and my dad had 2 come and close my computer because i was 2 scared 2 go 2 my room :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hahaha.

I shouldn't give you the link to the game then.

is it the grudge game???? BORING!!!!!!!
No. It's called The House.

But if that church thing made you cry, this will make you have a heart attack.

No. It's called The House.But if that church thing made you cry, this will make you have a heart attack.
did u get scared?

wat pops out,or wat happens at it?

If I tell you, it'd ruin the surprise. 

:]
waaa!!!! please please please!! and how would i be ruining the supries if im not even gonna look at it!

No. It's called The House.But if that church thing made you cry, this will make you have a heart attack.
Oh I think I've played that one... Very unsettling. :marumimitchi:

Could you give the link? I don't get scared easily! :)
Have a nice day!

Rey Mysterio
or if he dosent want 2...just tell us wat pops out and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back