School - 6 weeks :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sad.

I can't wait for school to start again. I miss my friends and such. And I love learning.

I had no friends xP

and I need time to focus on my tama

plus , i like visiting my Grand parents

im trying to make the best of of whats left of the summer

I already go back in July xP It's somewhere between July 17-20something. Oh well, I can't wait to start highschool. ^w^

Whut!?

But, the total of our summer hols is 6 weeks!

We only get 6 weeks off o_o'

D; and we haven't started them yet >:

I get about about 3 months off for summer break. It gets REALLY boring. I want to go back to school. I miss NayNay, JJ, and all of my other buddies. It's hard to find time to hang out with friends when they're gone a lot of the time. Or if you don't have there #... >.>;

I'm not sad.I can't wait for school to start again. I miss my friends and such. And I love learning.
I love school too. :D I love Band,Learning,my teachers and of course my friends! :D

I don't even want to go on vacation tomorrow because I have my two instruments(Look at sig xD)at home...=(

Where I live, we get around two months of summer holidays. Lucky me, I suppose.
Me too... why do the rest of you have such short summer vacations?I guess me, HappinessisGolden, and x_Lynn Chan_x are the only ones so far. Unless, Fire Cracker, how many months do you have off?

-Temari Nara

My holiday starts at the end of July...

It's 6 weeks.

Which is a long time @_@

Schools in the UK finish for the Summer holidays in mid-July or late July - the date varies depending on if they are state schools (for everyone) or private (fee paying) schools - but everyone gets at least 6 weeks off school over here (some private schools give 8 or 9 weeks).

School re-starts in the UK during the first week of September.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too... why do the rest of you have such short summer vacations?I guess me, HappinessisGolden, and x_Lynn Chan_x are the only ones so far. Unless, Fire Cracker, how many months do you have off? 

-Temari Nara
You luck sons of a ducks! xP

I get about about 3 months off for summer break. It gets REALLY boring. I want to go back to school. I miss NayNay, JJ, and all of my other buddies. It's hard to find time to hang out with friends when they're gone a lot of the time. Or if you don't have there #... >.>;
Same here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back