School Advice!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeverJuice

Reaction score
Um well here's some advice Some of it probably has been repeated sorry B)

1. Never, EVER pause it.

2. If your teacher sees your hands shuffling (playing w/ your tama) and she/he askes what you're playing with, grab whatever is closest to your tama and show him/her.

3. If you don't have anything near your tama quickly stuff it up your sleeve with only one hand so it won't move a lot. If wearing long-sleeves or a sweater.

4. if you can't mute it and you're playing with it in the bathroom and somebody's there, Raise your legs and put them on the edge of the seat. They'll be very confused. :eek: :D

5. When you play w/ your tama in your desk, only look at it when your teacher's back is turned. If he/she see's you looking, he'll ask whats the matter. (If he/she does, use tips 2 or 3.)

Hoped I helped :D and I'm very very sorry If i accidently repeated anything.

:( ;)

^ that's not true, actually. If you snuck a V3 into school, that would be fine. Because the v3's 'stick things' are small and doesn't have a ball, star or rectangle on it.

Just pause it, or have your mom or dad (if they care) take care of it, if you're so concerned. And if you have to play with it during class, go in the hallway and MUTE IT.

Just pause it, or have your mom or dad (if they care) take care of it, if you're so concerned. And if you have to play with it during class, go in the hallway and MUTE IT.
That's a good idea, but people don't like waiting for it to grow older. Also, some parents have more important stuff to do. So I guess my advice is for people that don't wanna pause their tama, don't trust it with their parents, or their parents don't have the time.

Um well here's some advice Some of it probably has been repeated sorry :huh:  

1. Never, EVER pause it.

2. If your teacher sees your hands shuffling (playing w/ your tama) and she/he askes what you're playing with, grab whatever is closest to your tama and show him/her.

3. If you don't have anything near your tama quickly stuff it up your sleeve with only one hand so it won't move a lot. If wearing long-sleeves or a sweater.

4. if you can't mute it and you're playing with it in the bathroom and somebody's there, Raise your legs and put them on the edge of the seat. They'll be very confused. :huh: :huh:

5. When you play w/ your tama in your desk, only look at it when your teacher's back is turned. If he/she see's you looking, he'll ask whats the matter. (If he/she does, use tips 2 or 3.)

Hoped I helped :D and I'm very very sorry If i accidently repeated anything.

:huh: :D
Wow! You really helped a lot! Thanks for the info!!!

i take my tamas to school almost everyday and whenever i need to check on them i go into the toilets and turn the sound off then just attend them until the bell goes!! lolz but i will try ur tips they sound good :)

[SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE]

my ante has a tamagotchi v4.5 and my cousen 2 and i axedently left my tamagotchi v5 ad home so i called ante if she chould tack care of it and she did and hen i came back they where ok

Last edited by a moderator:
My aunt has a tamagotchi v4.5 and my cousin 2, and I accidently left my tamagotchi v5 at home, so i called my aunt to see if she chould take care of it and she did and then i came back they where ok.
(I fixed your grammar/spelling) ^

Anyways, when I take mine to school, I put it in the front pocket of my jeans and wear a baggy shirt that would cover the lump. Or, I put it in my purse and check on it in the bathroom, at lunch, and after school.

I wouldn't follow this advice. It probably wouldn't work too well.
Isn't that just a bit.. rude?

I assume making a comment like that, you've tested all these tips and they haven't worked for you? ;l

Thanks for the tips

I'll try a couple out

n_n

Latest posts

Back