School stuff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha, i wear it on a hand knitted neklace and puff my shirt a little so no one is suspicious about the "lump"

lucky fer me,my teacher is RLY nice(aka hes the best teacher ever)he lets us use em in our free time <_<

My school basically banned tamas *sob*

but My teacher lets us bring it in she doesn't care if we don't play with it.

I play with it during class sometimes, But I never get cought!

*grins*

forever,

Kelly_Clarkson8

I have only been caught once with my tamagotchi (and my teacher was ok with it if I only brought it out between class, but I still brought it out in class anyway, but I never disrupted class lol!). Sometimes I just keep it in my backpack, or my locker. Keeping it in your pocket works well, too!

i put them on pause. then when i go to the bathroom or go to lunch i play with them with my friends. this way u can still play with them alot. :( :angry: :angry: :( :( :angry: :angry: :p

I'm in 7th grade.

I've tried several different tactics and found the easiest way to allow him/her to grow in school is to keep sound off and check them moving in the hall from period to period. I've never had my tama even seen by a teacher so you don't have to use that lame excuse "I'm setting my clock" lol. The teachers at my school would NEVER believe that junk anyway <_<

if u have a silent reading time in ur class,when the teacher is not looking (which mine is never looking)u can just take it out and play with it. note:u should have the sound off *duh* :blink: :unsure:

here is what i do in middle or high school. you no the CD poutch in you book bag? well put it in there then when the teacher says like get you homework out. act like your looking for it and check on your tama like clean him feed him and stuff like that then get out your homework.

WARNING:be sure you no where you homework is before checking your tama

i pause it during school & turn it back on when i get home...

i put my tamagotchi (V3) on sound off so the teacher wouldn't hear it or play with it at lunch time

I set mine to sleep and leave them at home. That way they still grow and you don't have to pause them and use up battery! :unsure:

I bring my Tamagotchi to school all the time! I have 3. And i never get caught! If i were u i'd just turn the sound off and hide it in the smallest pocket of my backpack! Then usually between periods i just chack to see if they're ok. my pe teachr's ALWAYS late so i also play w/ them then. and in music, before i take my instrument out, i go in my backpack and check if they need something. but if u hav a jacket with a pockets with a zipper, i suggest u put it their. i've NEVER been caught. and i always keep them in a pouch so even if someone sees them they'd be in a pouch. no one will evr know. hope this helps :)

i'm in 4th grade but we dont have seats like that so i turn it to clock put a chain on it connect it to my pants and say it a tama style pocket watch

when im in school and i forget to set off my sound, i hide it in my desk and cough very loudly so noone can hear the buttons being pressed, thats also a great way to get wter without having a sore throught! ;)

also, if you are scares of taking it to class and leaving it at home, ask to go to the bathroom, then bring your tama with you and put it in your locker, set the time to 12:00 am and it will still grow instead of pausing it all day. :huh:

trust me, i got cought by my techer, there wuz a guy in my class, i was on the slide with my friend(who lost her tama) i think they where spying on us, he saw me taking out our tamas and he said : hey, you have those yamagoocheez! (since he is pphilapeno and he dosnt know anything about tamas) then he told our teacher, she said: hand them over...

then my other teacher said... ok guys sorry, its a long story, youll be asleep by the time i finish it... mail me if you ACTUALLY want to hear the rest of the story...

i hav a problem....my teacher doesnt like desks so our desks are turned in the opposite direction

put it in your pencil box and just pretend your get ing a pencil.(make sure its on silent mode or you'll get caught.that happened to me a few weeks ago.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back