School stuff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i need tips my school tama rule is that you keep them in your back pack and you can play with them only at lunch and recess and i have an ssw and he folows me evry where and the teacher and my ssw always have an eye on me. so can some one plzz hlep me

Last edited by a moderator:
here's what i do (i'll also include what i did when i had 3):

obviously, always have the sound off..

1. wear a sweatshirt with a big pocket in front, hook it to the pocket so it won't fall out, turn off the sound, slide it out under your desk every so often

2. clip them all together, spread them on your desk behind your books

3. if you can, set it between your legs on your chair and play it down there... could give older kids bad ideas though, so i don't recommend it.

What I used to do and if you are wondering why I am saying used to do is because tamagotchi's are banned from my school.So what I would do is I would leave it in my backpack with the sound off or since my teacher never gets anyone in trouble I would keep it on my desk and keep my eye on it. :p

P.M. me if you don't know how to turn the sound off. :p

I just leave mine in my locker on pause... I know it stunts their growth, but all my teachers are eagle-eyed, or some annoying kid who would tell on me sits by me. And we have to wear uniforms, so the hoodie thing wouldn't really work for me.

Or if your teacher DOES mind...Put a hair elastic thingy...the...strechy ones..not the plastic ones..then...attatch it to your tamagotchi's ring so..if you are wearing a long sleeve shirt...hide it in there...
Oh gosh... thats really smart

if u don't want to put it to sleep, keep it in your desk, and when ur gonna take something out check on it to make sure it's okay. Also if ur older keep it in your locker and check on it between classes. It shouldn't die THAT quickly

@ my school my teachers dont care what we bring.. as long as it isnt harmful

lol <_<

I'm in secondry school and I don't have desks that open so I turn the sound off and put in my pencil case I've only been cought once cos I forgot to turn the sound off and I was thinking ''Oh, poo.'' LOL

today i got cout by my ssw when we where switching for music to homeroom.

and he almost cout it but i sliped it in my poket and he gave me another chance.

who arges that i should have be able to play with it. i mean come on we arnt lerning anthing when we are swiching classes who agres with me? :furawatchi:

My teacher tell my classes to not bring 'distractions' to school but I always bring my tama v3 and they see it but don't do anything!!!Because even though I play with it during class they see me, but don't do anything!!! Oops :roll :lol: eyes:

I'm in Middle School(not telling which grade, cus it doesn't even matter!). Anyway, we girls hide it in our purses.

My homeroom and social studies teacher has banned them, but my English teacher told us we could play with them when we are done with our work(She's real nice), and my Math and Science teachers don't really care. Just remember, like everyone else said, sound OFF! The clock thing doesn't work cus my teachers know what they are. If you are a boy, hide it in a jacket pocket.

Also, more tips:

ALWAYS keep it with you, if you let your friends play with it, they might expose it accidentally.

Sometimes, if I have a bad vibe about that day(lol), I leave them @ home and change the time to their bedtime. Also, if you do not have anything to conceal your tama, hide it in your shoe. That's what I did on Monday. I slid both tamas in the side of each wallabie, and it worked! I did that because I thought there was going to be an iPod, cell phone, and tamagotchi check that day.

Also, for Middle-Schoolers and High-Schoolers, if you play an instrument, you can hide it in that case. People hide their tamas in the cases all the time @ my skool. If you have a binder, that will work well, too.

We play with them in the bathroom and at lunch, plus bathroom breaks.

And you guys: PLEASE, PLEASE don't put your house key on your tamagotchi ring!!! My friend lost her tamagotchi, which means she lost her house key.

Hope this helps.

^_^ *~Ally~* :)

Im in 6th grade, i'm a girl, I either wear pants with pockets, put the key ring around my belt loop, turn the sound off, put the tamagotchi in my pocket, and check it between classes (our school's 6th grade only, kinda middle school, but only one elective B) we still have 50 min class periods) OR

Wear a sweatshirt with pockets, stick it in the pockets

OR

change the clock so it sleeps all day, leave it at home, when I get home, then I change it back, it will keep growing, and it won't die.

I GOT CAUGHT ONCE!!!!!

It was by this teacher that doesn't really care about rules B) B) :D so I DIDNT GET IN TROUBLE!!!

As long as we don't play them during class, we don't get in trouble.

Almost all the girls have them.

It started when my best friend got one, then my other best friend got one, then I got one, then everyone else IN THE WORLD GOT ONE (at least at our school)

I have a V3 Tamagotchi and I turn the sound off, and occasionally when my teacher's not paying attention I look to make sure "Joe" is okay.

Also, you could 'bathroom' and check it there.

But, I suggest you do it in a stall because some kid chucked my V2 last year down the toilet. :[ AND FLUSH. ]:

I just got my V3 three days ago. And he's doin' fine.

His stats are.

Name: Joe

Hunger: Full

Happiness: Full

Training: Full

Weight: 20 lbs (Underweight)

Generation: 1

-Ryan

At my school teachers don't care, i got a lil cllip for it so i just clip it to my belt. I use it when we aren't doing anything in class and during homeroom for entertainment. If a teacher ever did get after me id just say, "better me doing this than talking and disturbing those who are trying to work on something" But that is to only be used for when there is honestly nothing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back