School stuff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't post private info people, my gosh. Put it in your purse, pants pocket, jewlrey, etc. you dont have to put in under your shirt, teachres might think you're just useing it as a fashion statement. but I just put it on my key ring holder which I attach to a belt loop on my pants, turn the sound off, and check on it once im done with my work, the teachers dont care. 8th grade, lockers and backpacks been taken away. D=

Tamas got banned at our school :( When it resumes the're going to have to be paused all day. I'm not going to risk taking it, but i'm sure it's a lot easier for others. We don't have desks. :( They banned them because of wearing lanyards.

if your teacher does notice it and wants u to give it him/her then pause it quickly b4 u give it them :D :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: ;) :mimitchi: <_< :ph34r: :ph34r: :wacko: <_<

ok i'm a middle schooler & my teachers HARDLY EVER NOTICE MINE!!! all u have 2 do is put it ojavascript:emoticon(' :) ')

smilien ur belt loop(if u have one) try 2 wear a shirt that covers it & presto nobody notices.

STEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's what i do, except, with my teachers their sorta NOT strict. By the way i'm in 5th grade(girl) &I the only reason why named myself pixie because i'm a prankster. :) :angry:

(i'm talking 2 Libra)

Last edited by a moderator:
You should include middle/high school tips as well... Unless you're not in middle school yet... -mametchichic

P.S. School isn't pointless... It's to learn, and without learning, we'd all be pretty stupid and wouldn't get friends as easily.
I AGREE YOU SHOULDN'T ALWAYS THINK ABOUT THEM YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT SCHOOL :lol: :D :D

Hey I just brought mine to school and guess what.....I wore it on my belt loop all day and the teachers didnt care 1 bit!

Since this area lost all the school stuff I'll start a new thread.
1. If you're in elementary, hide it in your desk.

Or put it on the timer and fix it; when the teacher comes say, "I'm fixing my clock"

OR wear a big pocket clothing article and hide it in you clothes; take it out only when its safe.

If you hav any tips on how to take your tama to school without getting caught, post away HERE.
Some high school tips...

I got into virtual pets way more my last years of high school. My main suggestion is just explain to your teacher what your virtual pet is (if they are nice). Show it to them, show them you CAN turn off the sound, and just deal with it when the teacher isn't talking. My teachers were actually interested in the ones I had with me.

Now if your teacher is not as forgiving, you have to be more subtle. just hide your hand when its in your lap and deal with it then. It's best if you can multitask so it wouldn't be as hard.

last year, me and the girl i sat next to were connecting ours underneath our desks during free time and our assistant teacher came up to us and said "May I ask what your doing under neath the desk??" and me and my friend just looked at each other like :wacko: "ummm nothing" and the teacher said "its ok my daughters have them too" ^_^ we're good

You can just put it on Time Mode and put on your desk for time. I tried it before and it worked before I was messing around with with my friend's Tama and mine. We were connecting.

I'm not in school anymore but when giga pets first came out I had a monkey, a dog and a frog. I was in 7th grade. I always put them in my pencil case and kept it in my lap. It was one of the soft pencil cases that you can't see through. Anyways, I would put it in my lap and have the sound off on the pet then care for it while it was in the pouch. If the teacher came over, I just said I was looking for a pencil or pen.

i have my tamas on a lanyard and i always wear hoodies so i stuff the tamas in my front pocket but keep my lanyard on or sometimes is put them in my binder when i go to assemplies and that :eek: :eek: B) :)

all i do is turn the sound off and when my tama needs care i just shove it in my desk and i feed it adn if my teacher asks i say something like im looking for a pen

OK, now I don't take most of my tamas to school w/ me because I lost one of mine when it fell out of my hoodie pocket and I never got it back. I only take my mini and my connections *rarely* to connect w/ my friends.

What I do (or did recently *eek Cake needed food* before I lost mine) is I keep them in a pocket, not pausing them (usually) and checking and playing with them during recess, lunch, math, science, art and occisionally LA. In gym I have to suit up and can't look at them (so I usually pause 'em), in SS I have just checked.played w/ them @ lunch.

Note: some teachers could care less unless they make noise or you mess with them during a lesson. My math teacher saw me feeding my mini when I was at a fieldtrip watching a movie and he scolded the class about our lack of atteniveness using me (but not saying my name) as an example, but didn't take it away. People really do think it a fashion acessory/clock! (this was a mini though, not a connection.

And of course, If you have a special (jap, old, etc etc) tama, don't bring it to school. Tama theives may take them.

That happered to me also! Luckly my friend Hailey found it!!!

You may want to leave your tama in your backpack and set the time to 12:00AM.

do this bring it to school turn the volume off and just check it every hour or so thats wat i do never got caught ..........also i have tama site coming out this friday plz check it out the site will be hyperlinked where my written stuff is at the butomm of this message

i just keep it on my belt loop and have the sound off and take careof it whent the teacher not looking but my home teacher does not care if she sees me takeing care of it aslong as my work is done or i have a lot done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back