School stuff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY GUYS,

i have found that if you are in middle(or elementaryor even high school) *if you only have 1 or 2 tamagotchis* to clip them on a belt loop, then put them in your pocket. either don't play with it or say you are "setting your clock"

HOPE IT HELPS

QUEENELIZABETH3

I got caught alot...and got it taken away...but not all the time...

AND I KNOW A TIP!

If you have a back pocket when the teacher isn't looking you have to twist around and then take your tama out of your pocket halfway and look at it.

I'm in middle school.

What I do to keep my Tamas safe are:

1. Turn sound off. *Duh*

2. Ughh...try hiding them in jean pockets or pockets with zippers. If the pocket is to small, and stuff can easily fall out from that pocket, don't put your Tama in there.

3. I don't usually leave my Tama on pause *Because, I want it to GROW. I check my Tama every hour...*, but if you can't check in class without a risk of the teacher catching you and taking it away from you, leave it on pause and don't check on it. If you have a Tamababy, LEAVE IT ON PAUSE. They poop or something every 5 minutes...

4. If she/he DOES catch you, say that you are useing it as a clock.

:wacko:

Evr since i got my tama, i kept it on my key chain, which is connected 2 me house key (so I nvr leave the house with it) and it is safe, I take a peek 2 c if its still breathin' :(

I just bring it to school, My teacher doesn't care, as long as we don't play with it. :(

Or if your teacher DOES mind...Put a hair elastic thingy...the...strechy ones..not the plastic ones..then...attatch it to your tamagotchi's ring so..if you are wearing a long sleeve shirt...hide it in there...

Since this area lost all the school stuff I'll start a new thread.
1. If you're in elementary, hide it in your desk.

Or put it on the timer and fix it; when the teacher comes say, "I'm fixing my clock"

OR wear a big pocket clothing article and hide it in you clothes; take it out only when its safe.

If you hav any tips on how to take your tama to school without getting caught, post away HERE.
just switch the sound off

duh

Since this area lost all the school stuff I'll start a new thread.
1. If you're in elementary, hide it in your desk.

Or put it on the timer and fix it;  when the teacher comes say, "I'm fixing my clock"

OR wear a big pocket clothing article and hide it in you clothes; take it out only when its safe.

If you hav any tips on how to take your tama to school without getting caught, post away HERE.
Well on the last day of term it was cool cos i was gonna wear my tama round my neck - i have a blouse and a tall collar u c - and even though i wasn't wearing a jumper u still couldn't see through the white material. so try that some1, cos u can feel the buttons as- well!

Oh yeah 1 lunchtime on the playground 1 of the year fours got out her tama and played with it! the teachers didn't see even though every1 was peering at her!

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I got caught today...

but a good wayy I use to stop the treacher from stealing my tamamgotchi and caring for it at the same time is..

except when you have a baby, the poops every 1 hours+ if you want to care and feed it, always go to the washroom when you think it needs care :lol: lol that is my way

I have a tip about when ur in school. Just change the time so that its asleep. That way u wont have to worry about it if u don't check on it and u can't get in trouble from ur teacher or teachers. :ph34r: :D :p

What I do is I

ask to go to washroom and play with it

Thats all. Not much, I usually just play with it! I don't care much 'cause my teacher is so empty-minded she doesn't even see. I keep the sound off and if ever my teacher takes it, I'll pretend I didn't hear her and quickly pause it. Then she'll repeat "give me that!" And I'll say "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't hear you!" and hand it in on pause! If I don't have time to pause it, I'll give it and ask my best friend to ask my teacher to see her because she doesn't understand her work, then I'll sneek on her desk and pause it! They aren't very good, but they work for me!

In my experience the best way to keep your tama hidden and safe is to change the clock so it goes to sleep just before you go to school. this way you won't have to worry about it dying during the day and once school is over you can turn the clock back to the right time.

It should stay asleep most or all of the day but in case it doesn't, turn off the sound (a+c). Also, keep it with you all time so it doesn't get stolen, like in a pocket, around your neck etc.

I don't normally play with my tamagotchi during class, class is for learning and stuff. But if you wanna take it to school, just connect it to a necklace, and during recess you can play with it... If a teacher comes, say "Oh, its just my clock, look" and press the button to make the clock come up. I do that with my tama's all the time. B) Hope I helped...

:)

lol sometimes when its math [i love math] but its boring i sit in my desk and play games with it! lol sneeky me the teacher saw me holding it but she said "dont play with that" but sh eloves me thats it i told her "ok" and it was my key chain lol other then that i never got caught but she dint chahc me playing it.. thought just holding it. :wacko: lol

English/Religion Math/Social Studies/Science

H H

BLACKBOARD BLACKBOARD

8 O O O O

8 O O O O O O ! O

8 O O O O O O O O O

O * ~ O O O O

O O O O O O O O O O # O O

_______________________________ O O O O O O

O O O

8 8 8 8

Key