School Sucks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you take yor tama to school?

• I play in class my teacher would never notice!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um,I only play in the school bathroom with my tama.

• Only at recess....we gotta.

• My sister takes it to school not me...and its mine!

• No way my teacher always looks at me and if he/she saw me playing-big troble!!!!

• Im sneeky... I could bring it-no problem!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, and the whole class kept staring at me untill i tended to them.

Well i had young mimitchi then the beeping transformation noise came 1 beep :D then it went back to sleep 2 beeps altogether. :wacko:

Oh and the teacher looked at me... :(

my teacher lets me play with it as long as the sound is turned off and i dont play during explanations
AWWW...... your so lucky! oh yeah .... anyways .... umm can you speak slang here? and im a new member so i kind of need sombody to guide me around .... and thanks! oh and if anyone needs a friend im available!

I thought this was going to be a post about how Tamagotchis were banned from school stories and how life sucked. Apperently I was mistaken. :\

i can and i do sneak tama's into school. i just bring a huge sweatshirt and stick it in the pocket. when the teacher has his back turned pull it out (hiding it from the enemy's view) take care and put it back in the pocket. if worst comes to worst keep it in your hand with your shirts sleeves over your hands. it works and if fun to keep those huge egotistical teachers clueless.

when the first huge tama craze happened like 6 years ago they BANNED any and all virtual pets at my middle school. i think if anyone got caught with one they either got detention or suspended. isn't that nuts? :D
They tried to do that at my school, too. I brought mine anyway, though. They couldn't really catch me not listening when I was playing though, cause I'd read all the chapters ahead in case they called on me.

Wow..I'm really starting to miss being in school... :D

Well I sort of miss high school... But I'm happy at my university.

Although I wear the thing on my pants and it makes much noise when I walk (two together) no one seems to really notice, so... 
omg same here

I walk around High School with my tamagotchis hanging from my beltloop...Noone seems to mind...Althouh I do get the occasional, "Cool, are those those virtual pet things" :rolleyes:

[SIZE=8pt]When I first had my Tamagotchi, I used to ask my sisters to take it to school with them ... but then I discovered the pause button. So, whenever I have to listen to the teacher, I just pause it. The teachers don't mind at all at my school.[/SIZE]

My teachers do ot let meso i giveit to my mom for the day.

Sorry about the spelling arors.I am in a rush to go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back