School Sucks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you take yor tama to school?

• I play in class my teacher would never notice!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um,I only play in the school bathroom with my tama.

• Only at recess....we gotta.

• My sister takes it to school not me...and its mine!

• No way my teacher always looks at me and if he/she saw me playing-big troble!!!!

• Im sneeky... I could bring it-no problem!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got my tamagotchis about a month ago but cos the holidays had (4 my skewl) already started i havent had the skewl problem - yet! im already plotting ways off sneeking it in. :angry:

I just pause mine before I leave in the morning and unpause mine when I get home.

I could sneak my tama, but the other girls got caught and my principle made a rule: No tamagotchis!

Is it just me or has this topic been bumped?

my teacher lets me play with it as long as the sound is turned off and i dont play during explanations

wow thats so cool

i wish i get to do that~!!

I play with my tamagotchi at school, but not in class...I'd like to pay attention to the lessons I'm being thought so I'd have some knowledge for my future, yadayadayadayadayadayada, you get the point...

Heh, this is just like the other thread I've been on..!! =O

I play with it at lunchbreak though. :hitodetchi:

my teacher lets me play with it as long as the sound is turned off and i dont play during explanations

wow thats so cool

i wish i get to do that~!!
Can you please not bump up old topics? This topic is over 2 years old please don't bump it!

*~Tamagotchi~*

ALL TAMA GUIEDS PAY ATTENTION. THIS WAS POSTED IN HELP FR NEW OWNERS. THIS SHOULD CLEARLY BE PUT IN WHATS ON YOUR MIND. I WOULD DO SOMTHING BUT I NO GUIED. PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE GO TO HELP FOR NEW PET OWNES LOOKING TO HELP SOMEONE. NOT TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHAT THEY DO WITH THERE TAMA ON THE TOILET! :marumimitchi: MOVE THE TOPIC

ALL TAMA GUIEDS PAY ATTENTION. THIS WAS POSTED IN HELP FR NEW OWNERS. THIS SHOULD CLEARLY BE PUT IN WHATS ON YOUR MIND. I WOULD DO SOMTHING BUT I NO GUIED. PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE GO TO HELP FOR NEW PET OWNES LOOKING TO HELP SOMEONE. NOT TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHAT THEY DO WITH THERE TAMA ON THE TOILET! :marumimitchi: MOVE THE TOPIC
Well.... OK thx but there's no need to shout at us like that....LOL

And... I am on line :chohimetchi:

It is a bumped topic I agree - but still one of those topics that is being discussed regularly.

Should they be allowed in school?

Hmmm - not to play in Class - you are in a lesson to listen to yr teacher and learn something... but during breaks? Sure, why not?

I bring mines, I can play with em during SSR time (silent sustained reading) when my teacher is right next to me :marumimitchi:

ALL TAMA GUIEDS PAY ATTENTION. THIS WAS POSTED IN HELP FR NEW OWNERS. THIS SHOULD CLEARLY BE PUT IN WHATS ON YOUR MIND. I WOULD DO SOMTHING BUT I NO GUIED. PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE GO TO HELP FOR NEW PET OWNES LOOKING TO HELP SOMEONE. NOT TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHAT THEY DO WITH THERE TAMA ON THE TOILET! :( MOVE THE TOPIC
Don't write in all caps. That's really annoying.

*~Tamagotchi~*

easy as pie dudes

-_- :) :mametchi: :) :eek: :D B) B)

i do it all da time

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody need tips in bringing in tamas to skool im ur man :mametchi: :) :eek: -_- :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL TAMA GUIEDS PAY ATTENTION. THIS WAS POSTED IN HELP FR NEW OWNERS. THIS SHOULD CLEARLY BE PUT IN WHATS ON YOUR MIND. I WOULD DO SOMTHING BUT I NO GUIED. PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE GO TO HELP FOR NEW PET OWNES LOOKING TO HELP SOMEONE. NOT TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHAT THEY DO WITH THERE TAMA ON THE TOILET! :) MOVE THE TOPIC
dont shout just put da angry smiliy and we wold get da meessage ok :mametchi: :) -_- :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back