School Tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just leave themat home, u can pause every version of tamagotchi.

its not like ucant live without it. :marumimitchi:

buy ro if u have 1 the neclaces that u clip stuff on to and put it under ur sweater so then u can sit there and play and if the teacher looks let go

my teacher sweet but I used to put it in my pencil case but now I put my in my locker! :unsure: <_<

:chohimetchi: well the tip i found best is get a key chain or if you want another cheap virtual pet if you want to spend money and then try to keep the tama hiddedn while playing with it but if the teacher does see it have the key chain in the sweat shirt pocket then put your tama in and switch it with the key chain and say "i was just looking at my key chain. O and have your house key or some key on it so she cant take what ever it is because you need it to get into your house :kuribotchi: :marumimitchi:

Just put yuor tama to sleep during lessons. That way, it still ages.

I have got two now, but I will zip them in my pocket coz our school fleeces have pockets wiv zips! They are:Name: SNOTO

Type:UFOchi

and

Name:SPLIG

Type:Hotodetchi

Do you like them?
dats a weird name?

But what if we do not have any time to play it?like i have NO RECESS WHAT SO EVER!! ;)

Here are some really good ways to keep your teachers hands off your tamagotchi! I've experienced the teacher seeing my tamagotchi and taking it away. But when I found out some ways to keep the teacher away, my tamagotchi was never seen by my teacher again! Here are my tips and I hope you enjoy them! 
**School Tips**

- Turn the sound off before you step foot into your class room.

- If you forget to turn it off, pretend to go to your locker to get your pencilcase (or other school supply) or go to the washroom.

- Recommend to wear sweaters with the big pocket is the middle ( Gap sweaters for example)

- Cross your legs and sit on your chair and put your tamagotchi inside your lap in the middle of one of your classmates presentation and making sure your teacher is busy looking at their marking books

- Best time to play is when your teacher steps foot out of the class room to go to the washroom, photocopy, etc., or recess time. 

Also, have fun with your tamagotchi! If it does get taken away, post me a message about your problem and i'll tell you what you should do!
Great ideas! However, here is what I do:

1. Go to the time screen and set the time from 6 or 7 AM to 8, 9 or 10 PM, depending on which character you have.

2. Now it should still sleep, and it'll sleep throughout the course of the day.

3. When you get home from school, set the time to the time it is.

sry if this is offtopic but this is my 120th post YAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
do not pause! it just wastes the battery! i paused it once and when i got home, it was out of battery! :mametchi: :huh: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :( :( :( :(

What I usually do is: Well I have my two Tama's on a lanyard, right? So I turn the sound off, and put my sweater over it. I usually just pull them down so they are past my sweater, then I can play with them, holding them so that the desk is blocking them. I haven't go caught yet. Almost, a couple times. But then I just tuck them back under my sweater :D But my teacher is pretty laid back, so I'm usually not too worried. But, thats what I do. Maybe it will work for some others?

Than you so much! i do wear sweaters but once mine fell out and the teacher saw and took it away! but your advice helped! thanks!

maybe you should try wearing it on a lanyard under your sweater- easy access anytime :D then if the teacher comes just tuck it back under. lol. works for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back