School Tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you should try wearing it on a lanyard under your sweater- easy access anytime :D then if the teacher comes just tuck it back under. lol. works for me!
Somebody just said that..... see I'm in Middle school(goin to high school next school year) and we have no rescess and at lunch there is always teachers walking around the lunch room!

so i usually have to leave um at home paused.. wasting batteries. and I CANT HIDE UM UNDER DECKS CUZ WE HAVE seperate decks liitle chairs with a table part on it and you can easly see under it from a teachewrs view. so i always have to leave um at home.. paused.. wasting batter or leave u sleeping.but sleeping uses up more power then paused....

luckly most of you tama fans are in elementary school with rescess and normal desks....

man those were the good ole days...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Lucky me, my teacher caught me with mine twice and she still didn't take it, but she said next time she does it, she'll have it till June!

[SIZE=30pt]What do I do? My 9 yr old cousin René is in grade school and she want me to give her a tip on how to bring her tama to school. She wants her tama to become a Mametchi/Mimichi and her teacher is always keeping a sharp eye, and even worse, her pricipal is very stuict. How can she take exellent care of her tama and disipline all the way if the sound is off, If it is on thenwhen it beeps her teacher and her classmates will all look at her and her teacher will take it away. René lives in Camelle's world. I don't want René to kill me. René isn't allowed to join public forums, so she asked me to get the tip.[/SIZE]

thAts grat at my scoolnewn super visers are out trict them i sali are we alod to play witama on reces 1 saILD ILE ASK PRISS ABOL TO MAROSO IS SPED THE WOR THEY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEN ME MY FREDS WETE ON STRIKE THE NET DAY WE ALL BROT OUT TAMAS ENE NO WE WERT ALLOWETTHEY CAME OVER ADD WE HAD TO PUT IN POCKET NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW NO ONE LIKES NEWN SUPER VISERS NOW WE CALL THEM MISS PICKEL BUTT

well, i suppose so.. they cant really not confascate it if theres someone who notices has a tama they would think its okay to play with them in class and everyone owning one will bring it..and they have to, what if someone brought a DS to school and played wiht it in class?

you think they wouldnt confascate that?
Well, believe it or not, someone played with their Nintendo DS in dancing class! Without getting caught! You see, the teacher was burning CDs or something, and these two girls were playing Pictochat and I think Nintendogs on a DS!

[SIZE=30pt]What do I do? My 9 yr old cousin René is in grade school and she want me to give her a tip on how to bring her tama to school. She wants her tama to become a Mametchi/Mimichi and her teacher is always keeping a sharp eye, and even worse, her pricipal is very stuict. How can she take exellent care of her tama and disipline all the way if the sound is off, If it is on thenwhen it beeps her teacher and her classmates will all look at her and her teacher will take it away. René lives in Camelle's world. I don't want René to kill me. René isn't allowed to join public forums, so she asked me to get the tip.[/SIZE]
you can wear a hoodie, then put it inside your pocket.

:/ works for me.

then take it out next to your pocket to check on it.

i check mines every 10 minutes and im in 8th grade so, it works.

thanx!

though my teacher is the best!

she doesn't mind anyone playing with tamas as long the sound is off and your fished your work first.i can easily play with it right in front of her!! kool eh? :angry: :angry:

Another tip I use alot

NEVER LEAVE TAMAGOTCHIS IN LOCKER, People are moronic and will find a way in your locker, A Pick most likely. I played with mines during 2 period due to the fact 1 Heart each x_X I turned the sound off ^_~ Hehe

my teacher lets us bring our tamas to school
You're so lucky! Tamagotchis aren't as popular at my school, and only one of my teachers knows about Tamagotchis: my Health teacher, and she thought it was pretty cool! Also, I think you should leave it in your locker if locks are required on all lockers (like in my school)

~ Dolores ~

What I do is I wear a big tshirt and hook then on to my jeans and play with them in class. but its kinda hard cuz i have 23 tamas! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back