School Uniform

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its awful,and England should get rid of uniform,so they can be like every other country.

My school was one vote away for having uniforms. I say I don't mind them. Last year, when my class was talking about them. I was the only one who voted, "I wouldn't mind." And then one of my classmate's goes, "K*tie! We won't forget you!" WTF? But if we did get uniforms, the colors would be Blue and white. I like those colors, but I don't look my best in blue.

Eh, I guess I'm in the middle. Depends on the uniform.

No matter what the uniform is, I'll find a way to get around it. xD I will be colorful, and it will be obnoxious. And chances are rules will be created because of me. "Wearing socks in your hair is not permitted..."

There's none at my school.

We just have the dress codes that are pretty much, no spaghetti straps, no shorts that don't reach the tips of your fingers, stuff like that.

I kind of wish we did have them, yet I'm glad we don't.

Same basic reasons that x.E s t h e r said, they'd eliminate all the stress kids get with fashion and the like, but I wouldn't ever get to wear some of my favorite clothes.

My school has a uniform.

A plain white blouse and a black skirt. *for girls*

A brown short or pants and white polo. *for boys*

Sometimes we can wear white shirt.

but we don't wear uniform every Friday.

My school has a uniform. Summer is a blue and white checkered dress(quite common!)with blue socks and winter is a blue shirt with a navy skirt with navy stockings or blue socks. For both we have a navy sweater and a red blazer

I am being temporalily home schooled but at my old school the uniform code's really strict.

Black regulation blazer.

White shirt.

Regulation school tie.

Cardigan/jumper (NO hoodies)

Trousers or skirt (skirt has to be showing less than half your thigh)

No leggings

No fashion belts

No heels/Uggs/flats, school shoes only.

And no my school isn't private, it is public.

I think uniform is a good idea IF it isn't strict, like a jumper and polo shirt sorta thing, not like a shirt and tie etc.

I reallllllllly wish our school had uniforms.

It would be good for people who can't afford that many clothes---(like me)

and parents going through the recession.

&& it kind've stops judgement upon people by what they dress like.

I REALLY want uniforms.

I think its awful,and England should get rid of uniform,so they can be like every other country.
Like others have said England isn't the only country with uniforms. I'm in li'l old New Zealand and even we have uniforms.

Our uniforms are:

Year 9-11 girls:

White polo with green and gold down right side

Blackwatch tartan skirt

Black tights if cold

Green polarfleece jersey with gold logo

Green trousers (Winter only)

Black shoes

White socks if not wearing tights

Year 12-13 Girls:

White Blouse

Grey pleated skirt

Black tights if cold

Black shoes

White socks if not wearing tights

Boys:

White polo with green and gold down right side

Grey shorts

Grey trousers (Year 12-13 only)

Black shoes

We are not allowed coloured shirts underneath our white shirts

We are only allowed black shoes

We aren't allowed jandals

We can't let our white shirts hang out of our jerseys.

Yeah, I have to wear a uniform.

We have to wear Green T shirts with the logo

And black trousers.

And Black shoes.

I wear the Tshirt, with Black jeans and Black Converse. I seem to get away with it.

i dont were a uniform

so why are u asking this ...my school says we dont have to

My school doesn't have uniforms. I kinda wish we did, because then I wouldn't have to worry about what to wear in the morning, and everyone would be wearing the same thing.. i would like that.

But I guess it would get boring after a while :/

There's this really nice private school up the street from us, and we call them the "uniform unicorns" 8D

Uniforms are terrible xD. I mean, for my school.

Most people in my school don't like long skirts so they always wear it short and stuff. They pull the skirt up or fold the skirt somehow :\ I mean, they make the uniform messed up and it just doesn't make our school look like a good school. Well, really.

Anyway, All schools in Thailand have uniforms so I can't complain. It's either stay with the uniforms or just move to another country xD But I'm not moving anywhere soon.

We wear a white-ish kinda blue-ish, long sleeve shirt with a navy, knee length skirt and black shoes.

P.E. we wear purple pants and a normal white T-shirt with our school symbol on the pocket.

And Girl Scouts -.-;; I'll get an example.

Something like this.

I wear it every Friday, and we have to do this marching too. And that neck tie thingy - in my school it's yellow instead.

Hm, I remember in my old elementary school there were uniforms, but you didn't have to wear it. If you did, however, you had a chance of being chosen to do the morning announcements, which I always thought was fun. ^^

I don't have one. Yay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back