School Uniform

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That's interesting. It's 50-50. I wasn't expecting that..

Anyway, no, my school doesn't make us wear uniforms, and I'm glad they don't. It can be a hassle choosing what I want to wear to school the next day, but at least I do get to choose. I like having my own style to flaunt and to give people whiplash. :p

Yes. ._. I'll just say now, I hate and like it. Hate - I dun like wearing a tie and blazer. Like - We are all the same, so no worries about wearing something 'uncool'.

Shirt

White with a collar suitable for a tie.

Trousers

Black or grey, no hipster/low waste styles.

Tie

Worn correct length. Green with house colour stripes. Houses you say? Yes, we're like Harry Potter. Four houses, house points, all named after bird constellations. Cygnus the Swan, White. Aquila the Eagle, Purple. Pegasus the horse thingy, Blue. Phoenix the fire bird thingy, Red. I'm in Pegasus house, so my tie is green with blue stripes.

Blazer

Worn properly. Lower school [Years 7 - 9] in green. Upper school [Years 10 & 11] in black. I'm in Year 8, so that's green for me.

Shoes

Black or brown. No plimsolls.

I used too at my old school's in Dallas. Every school in Dallas has a uniform. Now I'm home schooled THANK GOD!

I don't have uniforms, but some uniforms are cool. I just think they should pick different colors if they were to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back