Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blank said, "I'm like the annoying itch you can't scratch. I just keep coming back."

"You say that so proudly." Uriah said, attempting another escape. "I'd bite you but you as a werewolf would be even less pleasant <<"

Uriah bit Blank's finger, careful not to puncture the skin. "Seriously. Stop."

Uriah sighed, "Don't you find it a bit pathetic that your 12 year old son," he almost struggled to say that he was Blank's son--he liked it better when he had no idea who his father was, "is so much more mature than you?"

Blank thought about that for a minute, then said, "Nope." He smiled cheerfully.

ooc: lol, guess what?

Blanch ends up going to Harvard Law school xD

Uriah sighed, then slumped back. Blank'd have to go away some time.

OoC: xDDDD

ooc: even though, blanch grows up to be like the dumb blonde cheerleader of her class.

Blank said, "I'm going to stay with you forever!"

OoC: OOOH YOU SAID BLANCH I THOUGHT YOU SAID BLANK

Blanch actually makes sense.

"...but why?" Uriah asked. "You did fine without me before, why not stay away for the rest of my life? I'd like that much better."

Last edited by a moderator:
Blanch said, "Because... I screwed up, abandoning you, not telling Lumina anything... It's time I made up for what I did to her, and to you."

ooc: xD

BLANK went to Yale or Princeton. I can't decide which one, though.

"Well you're going about it the wrong way." Uriah said.

OoC: Woah, he actually got an education? xD

Lyle summoned or w/e his ship.

"Yes." Uriah said. Ignoring Kiku.

Blank said, "Oh... well.... I'm sorry...." Now he had big tears in his eyes, he looked like he was about to burst into sobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back