Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claire suddenly toddled up to Riiku and hit her leg over and over, still screaming.

Riiku put down the scissors. "H-hey, now..." she said, then pulled out full charm power on Claire. "Please stop that, it's not very nice..."

Kuroko downed the soup and he sat on the bed thinking. Was teleportation really his power? Or was there some other's that were waiting to unleashe. He pondered this and then sent out a mental call to her. Are you there, if you can hear this, I need to know, can you sense a persons powers? If so, please tell me if teleportation is my only power. Then he waited to see if she had heard.

Scarlet sighed. "I am so sorry." She then said to Claire, "Go to the time out corner."

Kuroko felt the tingling sensation again. HE didn't know what to do so he just waited for the black out. But it didn't come. Next thing he knew he was by her again, wherever she was. HE was bewildered. Why hadn't he passed out this time?

When the door was closed, Aaron began laughing. "Oh gosh, their faces...! That was hilarious!"
"Smile, would you?" She leaned out and stretched the corners of his lips. "It looks a lot better on you."
Joeseph blushed slightly and started laughing, "Fine, fine. I'll smile." he said, still laughing.

Nell, being the kind of person who always established eye contact, was severely annoyed by this fact. ".. What's it like?"
"What's what like?"

Riona tripped.

Destiny looked around, and played around for a little bit.

"That planet." It was not HIS planet. It was THAT planet. RILEY'S planet. ^*&% Lyle.

"That planet." It was not HIS planet. It was THAT planet. RILEY'S planet. ^*&% Lyle.
Lyle crossed his arms. "Better than here." he said, "Think of those movies about entirely illogical future Earth that you're all 'no way that could ever happen'."

Riiku shrugged, smiling apologetically. She finished cutting Scarlet's hair and pulled a mirror out of her MAGIC BAG backpack. "Ta-da~"

Uriah was enjoying being alone. Although he looked just as gloomy as always.

Lyle crossed his arms. "Better than here." he said, "Think of those movies about entirely illogical future Earth that you're all 'no way that could ever happen'."
"Most of those movies don't have much going for them. Something bad always happens. That's why they're movies." Nell said testily. "Does that happen there, too?"

Kiku glomped Uriah.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nope. Utopia beyond what you could imagine." Lyle stuck out his tongue. (Which was both purple and pink like a chowchow doggie's.)

"...that's not fair." Uriah muttered. Then looked at Riona, "Who're you to ask?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back