Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumina laughed. "Of course I'm not FBI. I don't run from the FBI. They run from me."

"You say so?" Mel raised an eyebrow. "Oh yes... maybe I say it is relevant."

The FBI stared. A naked guy petting his cat. They backed out slowly. xDDDD

Lyle smiled slightly.

"Hmph." Joeseph said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miruku was carefully suppressing giggles.

Nell did the same, sourly. Obviously faked.

When the door was closed, Aaron began laughing. "Oh gosh, their faces...! That was hilarious!"

"Smile, would you?" She leaned out and stretched the corners of his lips. "It looks a lot better on you."

Miruku turned back human and cracked up. "O-oh my god XD"

Nell, being the kind of person who always established eye contact, was severely annoyed by this fact. ".. What's it like?"

Riiku put on a wig and colored contacts, changing into a more professional outfit. Once ready, she walked up and knocked on Scarlet's door.

"I'm Belle Fairholm, in association with Locks for Love. I was wondering if you would be interested in donating hair to make wigs for cancer patients?" Riiku fibbed.

Scarlet said, "Well.... I haven't really been planning to cut my hair for a while. I don't even think it's quite long enough."

"The wigs are generally quite short-- and we don't have very many volunteers lately... it's harder to make them now..." Riiku said gloomily, pulling out a bit of charm power.

Scarlet said, "Well.... okay, sure, why not?"

Claire stared up at the cleverly disguised Riiku, glowering.

Riiku smiled as if her life had just been saved. "Oh, thank you so much Ma'am!" She gave Claire a small smile, and pulled a cookie out of her pocket. "Do you want a cookie?"

Riiku kept smiling, reminding herself of her disguise. "It's alright, it's alright." she said with ease, and pocketted the cookie and brought out some hair scissors and a comb. "Shall we, then?"

Riiku ignored Claire and began carefully cutting Scarlet's hair. She wasn't exactly an expert, but she had cut her doll's hair enough as a kid that she knew basically what she was doing.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt when you cut hair..." Riiku assured her, playing innocent. that girl's good. x__x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back