Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley flew the UFO back to his planet.

Lyle noticed her. "Took you long enough."

She ran to the alleyway. Her powers were acting up. Peices of garbage flew everywhere. She hoped badly no one would notice.

Lumina continued working, her brows furrowing in concentration. She bit her lip slightly, working as fast as she could.

Lumina handed Riiku a list of random people. "These are the people you need to gather DNA from."

"I have a name."

Riiku took the list and looked it over. "Alright. Looks easy enough. <3"

"Turn into a kitty?" Asked Aaron curiously. "I better not turn into my freaky hybrid form, or else the FBI will be alll over me. I'd be like, a wat bor a balf." (XD)

Mel stuck her tongue out at Joe, crossing her arms stubbornly.

"Nell."

Riiku nodded. "Of course, Lumina-sama." She teleported to Uriah, deciding to do the easiest first. "Hay Lumina-sama wants your DNA so gimme some hair or something."

"Yeah. I am technically a cat..." Miru said. "And no need. If there's two animals they'll get suspicuious." She turned into a cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well..." Said Mel. "How do you know it isn't relevant?"

Aaron picked up Miruku. "Aww!" So he petted her. XD When the FBI came in, he said:

"I... uh.... this is Mrs. Fuzzykinz the III."

"Nell."
Riiku nodded. "Of course, Lumina-sama." She teleported to Uriah, deciding to do the easiest first. "Hay Lumina-sama wants your DNA so gimme some hair or something."

"Yeah. I am technically a cat..." Miru said. "And no need. If there's two animals they'll get suspicuious." She turned into a cat.
"Well, I'm Lyle." Lyle held out a hand, then pulled it back and shoved it in his pocket, changing his mind.

Uriah blinked. "Okaaay." he handed over some hair then went back to what he had been doing before.

"I say so." Joeseph said.

Last edited by a moderator:
She was running so that teh FBI wouldnt catch her, when she smacked into Lumina "I'm sorry! your not FBI, are you?"

Miruku purred, and looked at the FBI agents innocently, like a cat would. Secretly evaluating how long it would take to take them out. xD

Riiku took it and sealed it in random plastic bag.

Nell didn't even attempt to shake it. "Nice to meet you. Or something."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back