Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do you know Kinsey Millhone?" She asked.

Cecilia was dreaming of when her parents were happy.

Kinsey snarled and looked at Shadow. "I never wanted this anyway. It ruined my whole life. I love Cecilia; but she was an ACCIDENT."

Nekro started walking slower, doubt clouding his mind

"accident or no accident she's still YOUR child. you really think nekro can get a girl back in silvermoon? of course he wont cus they're all malicious...all they want is money, jewels, kids and endless sex! that doesn't suit him at all!", shadow yelled, looking quite PO'd

Nekro sighed and carried on

"proposal...he kept going to and fro my hidden hut in the forest. everyday he'd come in showing me what he wanted and if the colors all matched up and other fussy things. he had his heart set on it.". He shrugged, "although now i guess all that was just a waste of our time.."

Amiee sighed. She put her gun down and walked over to Vlad, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Not just yet."

Cecilia woke up. "Daddy! Eden!" She said, knowing where they were.

Kinsey stared at Shadow a long time.

"P-P-Proposal..?" She managed. "N-No way.."

Amiee sighed. She put her gun down and walked over to Vlad, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Not just yet."
Cecilia woke up. "Daddy! Eden!" She said, knowing where they were.

Kinsey stared at Shadow a long time.

"P-P-Proposal..?" She managed. "N-No way.."
"What else do I have to do?" Vladimir asked, settling down a bit now that the gun was down.

Cecilia clapped happily.

Kinsey put her head between her knees to keep from getting more dizzy then she was.

"Excuse me while I hyperventilate.."

Amiee shrugged. "I just want a tour."

Last edited by a moderator:
Amiee put her gun away. "I won't even take my gun out," She said.

Cecilia frowned. "Please Daddy? I want mommy!"

Kinsey breathed heavily. When she was done, she stood up and brushed off her clothes.

"Hmph. The door is still blocked, you know."

Leslie walked over to the door, but stopped before she walked into it. "...Shadow, check the ball. I think Nekro is coming.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back