Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"..Yes..." Said Mel quietly. She looked away, trying to hide the fact that her face was the same shade as a tomato.
Joeseph laughed. Because he understood perfectly.

...dumb empathy. It's hard to RP him because he's supposed to be a clueless idiot, but he just HAPPENS to not be clueless.

Joeseph laughed. Because he understood perfectly. ...dumb empathy. It's hard to RP him because he's supposed to be a clueless idiot, but he just HAPPENS to not be clueless.
Mel didn't look up for a few seconds.

"Joe, do you really like that Edwarda girl?"

Aaron was drinking, heavily. A few bottles of whiskey were in front of him.

"Hahaha. 'Tis a greeeaaatttt night!" He hiccuped, using the Tony Tiger slogan. xD

"I mean... I know you think she's pretty." Said Mel softly. Because she stole his pretty pink diary.

Thursday, August 2nd

Darling Edwarda, I remember the first minute I saw you. You were the second most beautiful person I had ever seen- the first was me, of course.

"I mean... I know you think she's pretty." Said Mel softly. Because she stole his pretty pink diary.Thursday, August 2nd

Darling Edwarda, I remember the first minute I saw you. You were the second most beautiful person I had ever seen- the first was me, of course.
"Yep!" Joeseph admitted easily, "No offense intended, but you're a bit plain." he shrugged.

......it seriously would say that xD

"Wasted? I once tried to -hiccup- eat a Waste Bin... sa... didn't taste soo gud..." Said Aaron, his words slurring.

"Yeah, I know I am plain..." Said Melanie. She pushed her glasses back up her narrow nose, drawing her knees closer to her chest. "I was never so good at being spontaneous. I'm happy with being studious, common Mel."

"That's probably a good thing." Joeseph said, "Don't change. For anyone. Okay?" he smiled.

"Not TOO much...." Hiccuped Aaron, pointing to the bottle of drained gin, 3 wine glasses, 2 shooters, and multiple beer cans. "I swear to drunk I'm not god!"

"I won't." Said Mel softly. She smiled, wiping the spilt tears from her eyes.

"Alcohol Poison-" Then Aaron turned his head to the right and upchucked.

Mel inhaled deeply, then exhaled, looking some weird cross between idle and euphoric. "Mm." Was all she said, not really paying attention.

Aaron groaned. "I don wantcha pey fer this..." He slurred, stumbling out of the bar. He very clumsily scrambling up the nearest tree and hang from it by his knees. " 'Sal be okey in the morning... okey dokey?"

Evangeline stared. "He does this every Friday." And kept walking. xD

Joeseph released Melanie, in thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mel stared at Joe calculatingly. She considered trying to raid his mind, since she had read a book on telepathy earlier, but thought different of it.

When Aaron woke up, he didn't move.

"I can't remember what happened last night... ow, my head..."

"Well, that settles that!" Joeseph stood up and walked off to go fishing. Or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back