Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel looked up, she tried to smile and sound cheerful, but she failed pitifully.

"Hey, Joe." She said, her voice cracking.

Evangeline was observing, her head in her hands. B'cuz she's useless, and all she does it watch people.

Gregory nodded, "We should."

Joeseph frowned and approached Melanie.

Melanie turned her head back to look at her knees, trying not to cry. She, once again, didn't succeed, feeling tears leak out of her eyes.

"Joeseph..." She sighed.

"Eh." Aaron shrugged. "Some stud who spends all his time with a nerd, or a werewolf that needs Prozac."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not interested. 3<"

Vita leaned on air. "Any ideas~?"

"That's the point. They try to scare you into not getting in there again." Riiku explained.

"Well, uh..." Aaron shrugged. "Not much I can do. I mean, you were gone for like, 4 years!"

Joeseph hugged Melanie, "Stop crying."

"Nooope." Gregory said, "I leave that to you."

"You could at least not be so rude about it. Have some consideration for my feelings."

Vita awww'd.

Joeseph hugged Melanie, "Stop crying."
"Nooope." Gregory said, "I leave that to you."
Mel inhaled sharply as he hugged her. She stayed frozen for a few seconds, then turned to lean against him. "Why... Edwarda--??" She muttered, unable to form a single sentence.

"I'm sorry." Said Aaron. He ran his fingers through his hair, sighed, and then sat down.

"So, how exactly did you survive?"

Melanie shook her head. "I know you like her." She pulled away from him sharply. "You should get to know her a bit-- I guess I was wrong about her being a slut. Aaron's incredibly stubborn, from what I've seen, so I'm sure she's open." She said this all a bit too obnoxiously, laughing weakly as she said it.

Joeseph sighed. He was ~torn~. And his roleplayer is listening to the wrong type of music for this type of RPing and can't take it seriously.

Melanie shot Joeseph an exasperated look.

"I'm used to this sort of thing, 'kay?" She said weakly, slightly agitated. "Go. Would you stop worrying about me? I'm fine."

Her RPer was watching Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged, so she was too busy laughing to think of anything rational.

".... Dinner? Somewhere?" Vita asked.

"I woke up in a hospital a week later. I don't know anything else."

"You're clearly not, you're crying." Joeseph said.

"Nah. We already did that." Gregory said.

"Hm." Aaron shrugged. "I'm glad you're fine, Edwarda."

Mel shook her head. "I cry too much for my own good."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back