Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc; Othello? That game always bored me to tears. xD

Mel killed the bee eventually (with a sting on her arm,) and got up and went to hunt down Joe and murder him find Joe, controlling her temper.

ooc; I have no respect for classics... in anything. |D

Mel leaned over Joe's generic opponent's shoulder, and whispered something in his/her's ear. Well, maybe he/she is both he/she...

Never know!

OoC: xD I'm mega old-school. Even with new stuff. LIKE VIDEO GAMES.

Joeseph blinked, "Are you helping him cheat or something?" he laughed, "Just so you know, I am the ~master~ of Othello."

ooc; Oh, I love classic video games. xD

-hugs SNES-

"Really?" Asked Mel. She moved to his side, leaning over the table. "You both really suck at this, compared to some world Othello champions." (Othello world championships? YES.)

"I may take them on one day." Joeseph shrugged, "Unless I've got better things to do, which I probably will."

"Yeah, sure you'd have better things to do." Said Mel, rolling her eyes. "Courting Edwarda, you stupid pimp?" She muttered under her breath.

ooc; Do you see some weird dramatic character change in Mel, or is she gaining some weird cross attitude between Uriah and Miruku?

Joeseph frowned, "No, not like that."

"Hm." Gregory said.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooc; YAY. XD

Mel jumped, then remembered he was a werewolf, and could hear her words.

"Uh..." He said. He sighed. "I'll-- just go now." She turned and ran away.

Aaron stood up, and stared at Edwarda, as if she was a timed bomb.

Edwarda looked up at him angrily from her emo corner.

Vita continued shooting. "So, are you still out to kill me?"

"Nope!" Gregory smiled proudly, "Unless you wanted me to, that is."

Joeseph frowned, ditched the riveting game of Othello to follow Melanie.

Uriah would be unhappy about that, but he hadn't even noticed he was gone.

Mel had positioned herself beside a lake. She was throwing rocks into the water, looking somewhat torn between anger and hurt.

Yeah, sure, like he doesn't like that Edwarda girl... She thought to herself.

Aaron flinched and ran away.

"I'd prefer you didn't." Vita said, smiling. "That's good."

Miruku sweatdropped.

Edwarda glared at her.

ooc: Hey! Sorry about the whole thing the other night. I'm gonna restart with Stone, re-naming him.... Matsuda. Matt for short 8D

Matt was currently walking through the woods somewhere, watching his past life as Stone get killed by the wolves. xD

ooc: Fuzzy Wuzzy wuz a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. If Fuzzy Wuzzy wuzn't fuzzy, how could he be Fuzzy Wuzzy?

"Go out with Joeseph if you're so depressed." Sneered Aaron, picking up his jerkish attitude.

Aaron is really Leokan in disguise-- in a batwolf version. xD

ooc; Fuzzy Wuzzy wudn't be Fuzzy Wuzzy if he wasn't fuzzy. 3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Joeseph watched Melanie, telling she was upset, seeing as he has empathy. "Mel..."

Gregory nodded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back