Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay" Zurui took d0g and carried him in, looking around the workshop.

ANA DRAGGED ME HERE.

Name: Chase Reed

Personality: Chase thinks he's mister hot stuff flirty-mc.flirtflirt and likes to talk funny. He also likes to help people.

Looks: He's speshul

Power: MAAAAGIC

Um.

Chase was playing with a rock or something.

Joe was wondering why he was playing with a rock. He walked up to him. "Excuse me, why are you playing with a rock?"

Chase looked up from the rock, "Well, the answer to that question would be because rocks are quite magical. See? This little honey has speckles all over it." He held it up for Joe to see.

".....It's just a rock." Joe said, taking the rock from him and inspecting it.

"Oooh, but not when I'm done with it. Nuh-uh. I could make it like, a firework. Or a piece of cheese. Or a cheesy rock firework. Wanna see?"

"No, I really don't." Joe said. He threw the rock across the park and into the pond. He sat down next to Chase.

Chase looked at where the rock went, "....You chucked my pretty rock. And now it's going to drown. ;o;"

"I guess." Chase shrugged, "Anyway. Who're you prettyboy?"

IDKAY. MAYBE HE WAS A DUMB KID.

Actually I'm not very ic with him right now. /D JUST WAIT I'LL EVENTUALLY GET ALL CHASEY.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm Joe," Joe grinned, and held out his hand, "Who're you?" Joe could tell he was being hit on. And that was a strange change to him because usually he's the one doing the flirting.

OKAY THEN

Chase shook his hand, "Why, me? I'm Chase, the greatest wizard that the universe will ever know!" He smiled, "It's nice to meet you babe."

Chase clapped his hands together, "Well, I'd be offended if it weren't~ So, tell me about your life."

"Iunno, stuff that'd be useful for me to store in my memory? You know, like... How many years young you are, kiddy years, et cetera et cetera."

"I'm uhhh," Joe counted on his fingers because I don't remember how old he is, "I'm sixteen."

.......I think.

"Ooh, that makes you and me one of the same when it comes to age."

Lolz good job

"I guess so," Joe smiled, "How about you tell me something about your life first? Maybe it'll give me ideas."

I DONT REMEMBER HOW OLD HE STARTED, OR WHAT YEAR I PUT HIM IN THE RP. I think I put him in like, Volume 2? Maybe 3. Idk.

"About my life... Well, I learned that I had magical potential a couple years ago, so that's what I've been trainging." Chase shrugged, "otherwise I'm a pretty boring bug."

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS RP IS EVEN ABOUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT I HAVE CHASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back